Please Ban 2 Metagaming murderers! They killed nearly a dozen people.

• Erika Mason (Chef) and Locke Smith (Atmos tech or something) stunning/flashing people and dragging them to the gibber and gibbing them without any hesitation. The 2 people were found to NOT be antag and they said, quote: “Im not griefing, Im just having fun”. Many other poeple in dead chat were severely complaining about those 2 killing them and no admins were no to do anything. People were also claiming they were metagaming due to a lack of speech between the two at any given time. Im writing this because I was one of the people randomly walking down the hall when the chef stunned and dragged me to the gibber. Although the 2 people were later killed by several citizens ganging up on them, they still deserve proper punishment for gibbing nearly a dozen live people. They also said in dead chat, quote: "Our only regret was, not killing everyone!"
    Please punish these two, please admins.  - Thanks

• Erika Mason (Chef) and Locke Smith (Atmos tech or something) stunning/flashing people and dragging them to the gibber and gibbing them without any hesitation. The 2 people were found to NOT be antag and they said, quote: “Im not griefing, Im just having fun”. Many other poeple in dead chat were severely complaining about those 2 killing them and no admins were no to do anything. People were also claiming they were metagaming due to a lack of speech between the two at any given time. Im writing this because I was one of the people randomly walking down the hall when the chef stunned and dragged me to the gibber. Although the 2 people were later killed by several citizens ganging up on them, they still deserve proper punishment for gibbing nearly a dozen live people. They also said in dead chat, quote: "Our only regret was, not killing everyone!"
    Please punish these two, please admins.  - Thanks

• Dealt with this in the thread linked above.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.