Metagrudge and multiaccounts

• Your BYOND key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job:Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):Unknown
    The offenders ingame name:3 of them  Pedro Collins, Jeannie Hoove (not sure), Pauleen Petrov, Jaylee Rockwell
    The offenders job: i think HoS or warden had captains spare maybe detective and twice sec officer
    The Date/Time of incident:Augest 14 (atleast in southern thailand)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help
    So i started as bartender and left to see some comotion outside the bar to which the Hos tazed and eventually beat me into crit and left me in captains bathroom an admin was nice enough to revive me so i sought revenge one hting led to another i was in the armoyr and he was dead so then later a detective comes with recent join stufff not even glasses and askes if i can open the door i explain what happened with the bodies or tried to but when i open she insta tries to kill me luckily a flasher gets her and i dispatch her she goes braindead and another cop comes on and zates begins beating me near an airlock admin again nice enough to put her to sleep and she goes braindead again now theres another officer to which im suspicous at first because shes checking the bodies but i stupidly let her go now later on she follows me everywhere and when i finally get shocked by a door she cufffs beats and strips me in a medical room then leaves almost all with no reason to attack me.
    http://pastebin.com/9qtyps5X (logs)
    and PS sorry for any mistakes or wall of text im at a thai cafe and this took me about 20 minutes to wright.

• Your BYOND key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job:Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):Unknown
    The offenders ingame name:3 of them  Pedro Collins, Jeannie Hoove (not sure), Pauleen Petrov, Jaylee Rockwell
    The offenders job: i think HoS or warden had captains spare maybe detective and twice sec officer
    The Date/Time of incident:Augest 14 (atleast in southern thailand)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help
    So i started as bartender and left to see some comotion outside the bar to which the Hos tazed and eventually beat me into crit and left me in captains bathroom an admin was nice enough to revive me so i sought revenge one hting led to another i was in the armoyr and he was dead so then later a detective comes with recent join stufff not even glasses and askes if i can open the door i explain what happened with the bodies or tried to but when i open she insta tries to kill me luckily a flasher gets her and i dispatch her she goes braindead and another cop comes on and zates begins beating me near an airlock admin again nice enough to put her to sleep and she goes braindead again now theres another officer to which im suspicous at first because shes checking the bodies but i stupidly let her go now later on she follows me everywhere and when i finally get shocked by a door she cufffs beats and strips me in a medical room then leaves almost all with no reason to attack me.
    http://pastebin.com/9qtyps5X (logs)
    and PS sorry for any mistakes or wall of text im at a thai cafe and this took me about 20 minutes to wright.

• Banished from the eden of nox.

• jeannie hoover gave me a one human law as a captain and ordered me to kill everyone.

zoidberg took care of it, from what i was told, but im just throwing that in here for future notice.

and jaylee rockwell shot me, the hos, during a rev round so that a hop hulk could kill me, who was a real hop.

thats already recorded here: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18580.0

• Considering im in thailand il just type this kob kun krab  or  แนก กหนห หฟห

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.