• Your BYOND key: sleeves1994

Your IC name: Space Hitler

Your job: Assistant

The offenders BYOND key (if known): NA

The offenders ingame name: Hari Seldon

The offenders job: Security Officer

Date/Time of incident: 8/13/2013 6:20 PM CST

Your story: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sefuk59nuas19sy/Hari Seldon.png

The AI was compromised, though it was not a malfunctioning AI round. After breaking into a security checkpoint to acquire security gear from an open locker within. Although it was common knowledge from the constant stream of reports about borgs attacking people, apparently Hari wasn’t paying attention to any of that and arrested me for breaking in. Note that he wasn’t using a taser, he’d stolen an egun from the armory and was tasing people with that instead. I’m surprised he didn’t just set it to kill.

After stealing my sunglasses so he could spam-flash me he brought me into Cell 2 of the brig. Rather than setting a timer he simply stood there for roughly 2 minutes asking over the security channel whether or not the AI was rogue. After he got no response he then proceeded to steal my satchel and toss it on the floor as well as taking the box out and putting that upon the pile. No, he wasn’t bothering to use the locker and he didn’t bother stealing my tool belt I could have easily used to escape assuming he had actually arrested me.

Still no timer set and at least 3 minutes having gone by, finally an engineering borg came in and started beating the shit out of him. Unfortunately the borg was hitting him on the head and Hari had enough brain cells to know that wearing a helmet was a good idea so it didn’t do jack shit and he flashed the borg, beating it to about half health before concluding that it was dead.

After all of this he FINALLY decided that maybe fucking about arresting humans wasn’t a good use of his time and he dragged me out of the cell, my items still on the cell floor, and kicked me out of sec. If I hadn’t specifically told him I was still handcuffed he probably would have left me to take them off of myself despite already having stolen a pair of cuffs from me that I’d gotten on the ground, probably from some other chump who had to deal with this shit.

Finally, after all of this bullshit, he uncuffed me, handed me my box, and kicked me out of sec. After telling him my shit was still in the cell that was when he basically told me to go fuck myself and that I’m lucky he didn’t arrest me for being in the PUBLIC AREA OF THE SECURITY SECTION HE JUST KICKED ME OUT OF THE BRIG INTO.

I can at least take comfort in knowing that he died a few minutes later from getting eaten by his changeling HoS.

Shitcurity in a nutshell. By the way Hari, if you’re reading this, take a look at this: http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php/Security_Officer

• Your BYOND key: sleeves1994

Your IC name: Space Hitler

Your job: Assistant

The offenders BYOND key (if known): NA

The offenders ingame name: Hari Seldon

The offenders job: Security Officer

Date/Time of incident: 8/13/2013 6:20 PM CST

Your story: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sefuk59nuas19sy/Hari Seldon.png

The AI was compromised, though it was not a malfunctioning AI round. After breaking into a security checkpoint to acquire security gear from an open locker within. Although it was common knowledge from the constant stream of reports about borgs attacking people, apparently Hari wasn’t paying attention to any of that and arrested me for breaking in. Note that he wasn’t using a taser, he’d stolen an egun from the armory and was tasing people with that instead. I’m surprised he didn’t just set it to kill.

After stealing my sunglasses so he could spam-flash me he brought me into Cell 2 of the brig. Rather than setting a timer he simply stood there for roughly 2 minutes asking over the security channel whether or not the AI was rogue. After he got no response he then proceeded to steal my satchel and toss it on the floor as well as taking the box out and putting that upon the pile. No, he wasn’t bothering to use the locker and he didn’t bother stealing my tool belt I could have easily used to escape assuming he had actually arrested me.

Still no timer set and at least 3 minutes having gone by, finally an engineering borg came in and started beating the shit out of him. Unfortunately the borg was hitting him on the head and Hari had enough brain cells to know that wearing a helmet was a good idea so it didn’t do jack shit and he flashed the borg, beating it to about half health before concluding that it was dead.

After all of this he FINALLY decided that maybe fucking about arresting humans wasn’t a good use of his time and he dragged me out of the cell, my items still on the cell floor, and kicked me out of sec. If I hadn’t specifically told him I was still handcuffed he probably would have left me to take them off of myself despite already having stolen a pair of cuffs from me that I’d gotten on the ground, probably from some other chump who had to deal with this shit.

Finally, after all of this bullshit, he uncuffed me, handed me my box, and kicked me out of sec. After telling him my shit was still in the cell that was when he basically told me to go fuck myself and that I’m lucky he didn’t arrest me for being in the PUBLIC AREA OF THE SECURITY SECTION HE JUST KICKED ME OUT OF THE BRIG INTO.

I can at least take comfort in knowing that he died a few minutes later from getting eaten by his changeling HoS.

Shitcurity in a nutshell. By the way Hari, if you’re reading this, take a look at this: http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php/Security_Officer

• Not that big of a deal at all, get over it. Also our space law rules are not /tg/'s, so quit thinking they pertain here.

Don’t make ban requests for petty shit.

• Can I then make a request for a wiki page for our space law then? because we can’t be relied upon to go and find one in game for when we want to bring up space law infractions.

• @torrasque666:

Can I then make a request for a wiki page for our space law then? because we can’t be relied upon to go and find one in game for when we want to bring up space law infractions.

there’s a book in the sec officers.

its gaining dust, my friend. please brush the dust off :)

• @torrasque666:

Can I then make a request for a wiki page for our space law then? because we can’t be relied upon to go and find one in game for when we want to bring up space law infractions.

http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Security

• @Swagile:

there’s a book in the sec officers.

its gaining dust, my friend. please brush the dust off :)

I meant for when we’re listing shitcurity, not when arresting.

@SirMichael:

http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Security

Thank you for being intelligent.

• haha, decided to go into the space brig forum can’t believe I ran into this shit.
    Space Hitler, i told you , you were arrested because my character is Jewish, don’t expect any favors from me.
    Besides you were arrested for trespassing into a sec checkpoint, that had nothing to do with fighting the ai, just get over it.

And if you must know, i killed the two borgs, and would have gotten to it faster if i didn’t have to deal with antisemites like you.

Shalom

• I wish threads got locked quicker after we respond

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.