Shitty Heads / Sec during Revolution

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: HoS
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Android_Datax and someone else
    The offenders ingame name: Trevor Clarke and Jaylee Rockwell
    The offenders job: HoP and Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

As usual, the brig is trashed during a revolution round.

Then this faggot hop, with Hulk (god knows how), starts punching me out of the blue. Note: Revolution was already confirmed, and I had already killed one rev head and said it over the radio. Im /sure/ he wasn’t oblvious to the fact that it was a rev round. I start chasing him for the rest of the round, trying to kill this fucker because he keeps trying to kill me. Finally, it ends up with a SECURITY OFFICER, AN IMPLANTED OFFICER (CONFIRMED) STUNNING ME AND LETTING MY SHIT GET TAKEN!

This is me getting stunned by this shithead.

This is me getting punched to death and my shit stolen by this asshat.

Confirming the fact that this is a head of staff.

I tried to ahelp Zoidberg, but he seems to have been AFK.

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: HoS
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Android_Datax and someone else
    The offenders ingame name: Trevor Clarke and Jaylee Rockwell
    The offenders job: HoP and Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

As usual, the brig is trashed during a revolution round.

Then this faggot hop, with Hulk (god knows how), starts punching me out of the blue. Note: Revolution was already confirmed, and I had already killed one rev head and said it over the radio. Im /sure/ he wasn’t oblvious to the fact that it was a rev round. I start chasing him for the rest of the round, trying to kill this fucker because he keeps trying to kill me. Finally, it ends up with a SECURITY OFFICER, AN IMPLANTED OFFICER (CONFIRMED) STUNNING ME AND LETTING MY SHIT GET TAKEN!

This is me getting stunned by this shithead.

This is me getting punched to death and my shit stolen by this asshat.

Confirming the fact that this is a head of staff.

I tried to ahelp Zoidberg, but he seems to have been AFK.

• If im correct if your a hulk you can murder people and this is gonna sound stupid but considering you chased/attacked him might have been why he killed you although he still did start it and all in all this is pretty shitty.

• @cvbnm309:

If im correct if your a hulk you can murder people and this is gonna sound stupid but considering you chased/attacked him might have been why he killed you although he still did start it and all in all this is pretty shitty.

I did nothing to him at all before he ran up to me in brig and punched me into near crit health, about brownish orange range.

THEN I opened fire. Basically he baited me into trying to kill the fucker during a REV ROUND, where he was a confirmed revolutionary, and he was /not/ given antag status by an admin, as the current admin, zoidberg, was afk or doing something else. The end screen also shows no signs of admin fuckery, therefore, this guy abused hulk during a rev round, as a head of staff, in order to attempt to KILL /another/ head of staff. And he even got the help of a security officer, who shot his own HoS for GOD KNOWS what reason (maybe their metagaming? I dunno), and end up stripping me, killing me, then letting my corpse burn in a plasma fire.

And yes, I /AM/ the real HoS. I didn’t put on a fake gas mask or anything, and they sure as hell knew I was the real HoS.

• @cvbnm309:

If im correct if your a hulk you can murder people and this is gonna sound stupid but considering you chased/attacked him might have been why he killed you although he still did start it and all in all this is pretty shitty.

Where in the rules does it say that

Actually i just banned the guy for uploading onehuman as non antag quartermaster, looks like it’s getting an extension.

• @DR.:

Where in the rules does it say that

Actually i just banned the guy for uploading onehuman as non antag quartermaster, looks like it’s getting an extension.

Oh i always just assumed that considering every hulk ever usually just murder boners and never gets punished.

• If people dont get punished its either because we were busy at the time, the player being killed didnt ahelp or did so in such a way that we would just ignore it. We also tend to ignore ahelps from people who ahelp everything that happens to them ever.

• @DR.:

If people dont get punished its either because we were busy at the time, the player being killed didnt ahelp or did so in such a way that we would just ignore it. We also tend to ignore ahelps from people who ahelp everything that happens to them ever.

Fair enough i never actually ahelp hulks cus i always assume they count as non human.

• A hulk is human with all the privileges and restrictions that entails until they start being shitty, in which case, kill or de-hulk them.

<Hulk McGee> RAAARRGH! punching down walls and players
    <Clown Johnson> walks up Hi Hulk
    <Hulk McGee> HI CLOWN!
    <Clown Johnson> pulls out the two beakers of chemicals he stole from breaking into chemistry, makes Ryetalin smoke, slips former hulk on PDA, throws into space

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.