Jobban request

• Your BYOND key: Space_Gargamel
    Your IC name: Francisco Murray
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Gregory Werry
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: Round happening right now. 11/08/13 22:00 GMT.
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I’m a medical doctor, doing general startup things.

Suddenly a chemist collapses, and spams collapsing messages, which usually means they have been fed unstable reagent. Myself and some others go up to him and try to shake him up etc. I put him in sleeper and see that it’s all toxin damage. I take him out and start injecting him with antitoxin from the locker.

At this point the CMO comes and feeds him a pill named Tricordrazine. Okay, sure. I keep injecting. The CMO feeds him another pill called Tricordrazine.

I find that suspicious because most people don’t know how to make it, and it’s very early in the round, and if you did you wouldn’t waste several on a guy being healed. I call it out saying that I don’t think it’s tricordrazine.

At the same time I keep feeding him anti-toxin pills from an anti-toxin medikit, after running out of liquid.

Suddenly I notice warden is there, and he’s been there while. He says I am under arrest for attempted murder and “the price is permabrig”. Note that he had no evidence and had just seen me feed this collapsing guy anti-toxin pills.

The flashes me. I cry for help and he immediately takes off my radio.

CMO feeds me a pill called Tricordrazine. As the warden drags me back I start collapsing. I call out that it was unstable reagent. He ignores it as I mass collapse, drag me to permabrig and stick me in there and I die as he strips me and cuffs my dead body without a word.

Jobban due to the following:

1. He is warden, not security
    2. No reasonable cause for arrest - in fact, the opposite. We were 5 people standing around this guy and there’s no reason to suspect me.
    3. Saying that "the price is permabrig"
    4. Not listening to my case
    5. Ignoring the fact that I start mass collapsing just after the CMO feeds me a pill
    6. Ignoring the fact that I shout the pill was unstable reagent
    7. No due process, straight to permabrig
    8. No followup or call for help/doctors/cloning when I die as he watches

• Your BYOND key: Space_Gargamel
    Your IC name: Francisco Murray
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Gregory Werry
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: Round happening right now. 11/08/13 22:00 GMT.
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I’m a medical doctor, doing general startup things.

Suddenly a chemist collapses, and spams collapsing messages, which usually means they have been fed unstable reagent. Myself and some others go up to him and try to shake him up etc. I put him in sleeper and see that it’s all toxin damage. I take him out and start injecting him with antitoxin from the locker.

At this point the CMO comes and feeds him a pill named Tricordrazine. Okay, sure. I keep injecting. The CMO feeds him another pill called Tricordrazine.

I find that suspicious because most people don’t know how to make it, and it’s very early in the round, and if you did you wouldn’t waste several on a guy being healed. I call it out saying that I don’t think it’s tricordrazine.

At the same time I keep feeding him anti-toxin pills from an anti-toxin medikit, after running out of liquid.

Suddenly I notice warden is there, and he’s been there while. He says I am under arrest for attempted murder and “the price is permabrig”. Note that he had no evidence and had just seen me feed this collapsing guy anti-toxin pills.

The flashes me. I cry for help and he immediately takes off my radio.

CMO feeds me a pill called Tricordrazine. As the warden drags me back I start collapsing. I call out that it was unstable reagent. He ignores it as I mass collapse, drag me to permabrig and stick me in there and I die as he strips me and cuffs my dead body without a word.

Jobban due to the following:

1. He is warden, not security
    2. No reasonable cause for arrest - in fact, the opposite. We were 5 people standing around this guy and there’s no reason to suspect me.
    3. Saying that "the price is permabrig"
    4. Not listening to my case
    5. Ignoring the fact that I start mass collapsing just after the CMO feeds me a pill
    6. Ignoring the fact that I shout the pill was unstable reagent
    7. No due process, straight to permabrig
    8. No followup or call for help/doctors/cloning when I die as he watches

• Also, it turns out the round was a Syndie round and hence no traitors.

I put in an adminhelp saying that the CMO was feeding mutagen pills called tricordrazine (several to one guy and one to me) but got no response, so not sure if that means it’s dealt with.

• wardens can only be antags if they were consumed by a ling, and said ling disguised as the warden.

• Had a lot of ahelps. Unfortunately by the time i got round to dealing with the two of them the round ended and we start getting another flood of people screaming at us for both legit reasons and because theyre whiny idiots.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.