Shit Nuke Team

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Phoebe Jackson
    Your job: Nuke Oper
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Tyrone Jackson and Unknown
    The offenders job: Nuke Oper
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Stunned and nearly killed me with a syndi minibomb just because I didn’t get them their fucking ebow. Didn’t want to get a jobban from nuke op by killing them all, so I am posting here. Was trying to hand out emags and no-slips so the entire team didn’t run in their with their hands in their pockets, instead of just one dude ramboing it.

When I ahelped it, I didn’t get a response. Presumably since WarRage was playing a ninja that round and Nernums was, well, nernuming.

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Phoebe Jackson
    Your job: Nuke Oper
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Tyrone Jackson and Unknown
    The offenders job: Nuke Oper
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Stunned and nearly killed me with a syndi minibomb just because I didn’t get them their fucking ebow. Didn’t want to get a jobban from nuke op by killing them all, so I am posting here. Was trying to hand out emags and no-slips so the entire team didn’t run in their with their hands in their pockets, instead of just one dude ramboing it.

When I ahelped it, I didn’t get a response. Presumably since WarRage was playing a ninja that round and Nernums was, well, nernuming.

• So you hoarded the radio, and refused to let others use it, so one of them stunned you and took the radio.
    And then another one accidentally clicked you with his bomb while he was trying to get you up.

• i didn’t “hoard” the radio.

i was trying to give people necessary gear first so that a guy doesn’t take it at start and just runs off with it just to get a bunch of gear so he can rambo it.

GOD FORBID we play Nuke as a /team/ gamemode.

• Its still hoarding and its supposed to be shared but we all know no-one shares toys in the kindergarden

I was probably afk when you adminhelped if you did, because i dont remember getting much admin helps that round

• @WarRage:

Its still hoarding and its supposed to be shared but we all know no-one shares toys in the kindergarden

I was probably afk when you adminhelped if you did, because i dont remember getting much admin helps that round

was trying to share before i got shot, but whatever.

• Actually, the “Ramboing” would be hoarding it. He was sharing, as in, he was ensuring that everyone got the right equipment for the job and by giving out equipment he was SHARING the equipment.

• The thing swagile forgot is that not everyone uses emags and no slip shoes.
    But really… why are syndicates fighting over the radio?
    You have already really good gear on the start. I usually use 7 to 3 crystals if I don’t have to plant the sink so we can use crowbars and nightvisions for victory
    The SMG is plenty of killing if you need it.

• @Vanellope:

The thing swagile forgot is that not everyone uses emags and no slip shoes.
    But really… why are syndicates fighting over the radio?
    You have already really good gear on the start. I usually use 7 to 3 crystals if I don’t have to plant the sink so we can use crowbars and nightvisions for victory
    The SMG is plenty of killing if you need it.

the reason why everyone should use no-slips is because a few rounds later, i killed two syndicates. as a clown. because no one had no slips.

the only reason we lost is because the last syndi suicide bombed, and i had the disk implanted in me

• My gear is usually thermals no slip emag then grab a bomb and run around unless one of the guys sticking with me has an emag. But swagil if they asked you for the radio you should have just givin it but its still not a bases for stunning / trying to kill you you thats pretty retarded.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.