Unban pls

• Your BYOND Key: Viktor Sergeyev
    Your IC name: Ron Paul
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Originally a heads job ban, then a warning, then a permaban due to “popular” informal vote
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: The people have spoken. (For uploading a one human law to the AI which cause the AI to kill everyone)
    When you were banned: A few minutes ago
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: Because I uploaded a law where I was the only human and AI should kill non-humans
    Why you should be unbanned: Because a perma ban for something like that isn’t that fair, it did spice up the round imo. I didn’t care about the job bans and the warning, but I would really not go to a server where there is lots of social justice warriors, srsbsns, or where they can’t speak English, or just empty. I mean, I only did start playing again after a few years yesterday, such a good server with good admins it is hard not to just have fun amirite?

• Your BYOND Key: Viktor Sergeyev
    Your IC name: Ron Paul
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Originally a heads job ban, then a warning, then a permaban due to “popular” informal vote
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: The people have spoken. (For uploading a one human law to the AI which cause the AI to kill everyone)
    When you were banned: A few minutes ago
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: Because I uploaded a law where I was the only human and AI should kill non-humans
    Why you should be unbanned: Because a perma ban for something like that isn’t that fair, it did spice up the round imo. I didn’t care about the job bans and the warning, but I would really not go to a server where there is lots of social justice warriors, srsbsns, or where they can’t speak English, or just empty. I mean, I only did start playing again after a few years yesterday, such a good server with good admins it is hard not to just have fun amirite?

• oh I thought I unbanned you already sorry

there you go

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.