Nukkun sabotage!!

• Nukkun sabotage!!
    He nails everything down then tell us to fuck off when we try to help cade. He spent 3 minutes doing this while all the players watched and wondered what the hell he was trying to do. Is this how a mod should act or even a good player? Nukkun is a great player but sometimes he acts stupid. I’m just trying to play far.

In the demo he try’s to shit cade because we called him out on is sabotage so don’t be fooled.

• Nukkun sabotage!!
    He nails everything down then tell us to fuck off when we try to help cade. He spent 3 minutes doing this while all the players watched and wondered what the hell he was trying to do. Is this how a mod should act or even a good player? Nukkun is a great player but sometimes he acts stupid. I’m just trying to play far.

In the demo he try’s to shit cade because we called him out on is sabotage so don’t be fooled.

• This thread was the first I heard of any issue.  I’m going to edit my post after watching it.  Apparently I was called on mic but I had my sound off since I’m at my Father’s house tonight in preparation for leaving on vacation in the morning.

Edit after viewing:    I don’t see myself actively sabotaging the barricade.  I see two entrances that were barricaded either by me or the map, one half-finished and defended by a turret, and the one that I was working on.  Really don’t understand how this reads as griefing or sabotage. Over the very brief demo, nobody tries to get my attention.

Additionally, I didn’t tell anybody to fuck off. I  told someone to stop helping who was putting nails in my props/ hitting them out of my hands, but that was the majority of my interaction with the team for the round.  Am I missing something?

• sry for the bad demo as you can see the players are not moving and its mostly frozen. Pretty much useless in my defense. Ive been playing on the sever for years and i know when something fishy. I guess players should share props and help out and not hog everything. All i can say is Nukkun has a lot of fans who will stick up for him anyways. I’m done with this so don’t ask me about it unless your jet.

• Nukkun has his little way of going about cading, it works.

• @CMasta:

Nukkun has his little way of going about cading, it works.

Yup. As annoying as it might be sometimes, his cades are usually pretty good.

• If I do something when barricading that you find irritating / counterproductive please let me know. I am always trying to improve.

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2013_08_09/log003.txt
    Edit: seeing as all nails were by Nukkun (zs_alwaysshownails 1 on demo playback).
    Ease on the prop hoarding, littleman could’ve been the 2nd cader, to cade other parts of the house.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.