Why can't the AI change the Air Sensors?

• Well lately I was a rogue AI and planned on venting invisible lethal gases only to find out that I can’t turn the sensors off so the AIR Alert shows a green light even if the atmosphere contains 30% CO2.
    I haven’t tried this as human yet but on any other server with atmos system I can change the settings as AI to secretly fill the air with CO2 by changing the alarm thresholds to more desired settings.

• Well lately I was a rogue AI and planned on venting invisible lethal gases only to find out that I can’t turn the sensors off so the AIR Alert shows a green light even if the atmosphere contains 30% CO2.
    I haven’t tried this as human yet but on any other server with atmos system I can change the settings as AI to secretly fill the air with CO2 by changing the alarm thresholds to more desired settings.

• stupid question here

does c02 just suffocate people to death, or what.

• You porbably forgot to change the pressure alarm too.

@Swagile:

stupid question here

does c02 just suffocate people to death, or what.

It does. Lack of oxygen will even knock you out.

Edit: OP, you know you can’t turn off the alarm right?
    You need to raise both the CO2 (It’s two) and the pressure limits and lower the O2 limits.

• co2 is poisonous and will kill you even if there is a lot of oxygen in the room. it will make you pass out every few seconds like n2o does until you got into crit and die.
    its feared because you cant visibly see it, and when you start passing out you only have very precious moments to react and put your mask on.

• @Talha:

You porbably forgot to change the pressure alarm too.
    It does. Lack of oxygen will even knock you out.

Edit: OP, you know you can’t turn off the alarm right?
    You need to raise both the CO2 (It’s two) and the pressure limits and lower the O2 limits.

You can turn them off by setting the limits to a value lower than 0 like -1 for example.
    But it doesn’t seem to work when I try it. I gotta play AI more often.

• bump! The AI still can’t change sensors no matter in which direction.

• Administrators

Cool.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.