Your IC name: KiggerNock
    Your job (syndie?): Bartender
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Metagaming
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: METAGAMING WITH THE CHEF WHO ADDMITED IT LOL
    When you were banned: About 8 minutes into the round
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because someone who I know got put in a position where he was going to be permabanned for killing a single person (according to him). We both share the same mumble server, but were in two different rooms at the time, as one room was watching the internationals and one wasn’t. We both play space station and he must have noticed that I came onto his server as I have been using the same first name on nox since I started playing. He came into my room and told me that he was going to get banned and had told the admin that we were in the same mumble call and that I was going to vouch for him. Before I had a chance to respond either in the server or on mumble, I lost connection and was banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: We weren’t meta gaming or planning anything together, and I got banned for being associated with my dumbass friend who didn’t know that you could get banned for talking to someone outside of the game. Speaking for myself, I was doing my job exclusively until getting banned, making drinks and talking to the people in the bar. I think that my friend deserved to get banned for rdming someone with for no reason, but I got banned for being associated with him and I don’t think that is fair.

• Your BYOND Key: MolesterStallone
    Your IC name: KiggerNock
    Your job (syndie?): Bartender
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Metagaming
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: METAGAMING WITH THE CHEF WHO ADDMITED IT LOL
    When you were banned: About 8 minutes into the round
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because someone who I know got put in a position where he was going to be permabanned for killing a single person (according to him). We both share the same mumble server, but were in two different rooms at the time, as one room was watching the internationals and one wasn’t. We both play space station and he must have noticed that I came onto his server as I have been using the same first name on nox since I started playing. He came into my room and told me that he was going to get banned and had told the admin that we were in the same mumble call and that I was going to vouch for him. Before I had a chance to respond either in the server or on mumble, I lost connection and was banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: We weren’t meta gaming or planning anything together, and I got banned for being associated with my dumbass friend who didn’t know that you could get banned for talking to someone outside of the game. Speaking for myself, I was doing my job exclusively until getting banned, making drinks and talking to the people in the bar. I think that my friend deserved to get banned for rdming someone with for no reason, but I got banned for being associated with him and I don’t think that is fair.

• please unban this person I really don’t think it’s any of the admins busness on what players do on other chat rooms

• @mouse0ver:

please unban this person I really don’t think it’s any of the admins busness on what players do on other chat rooms

You’re a fucking idiot.

As for OP, I banned you both because your friend said he killed that guy because you told him it was okay as he was a traitor over mumble. Metagaming is pretty much the worst rule you can break on Nox station. Metagaming being using outside communication to relay information you wouldn’t normally know in game, such as that. I’ll unban you because you did seem like an okay guy while your friend the chef is a gigantic idiot.

• Thank you, and yeah my friend is a dumbass and I won’t be telling him what my normal name is on any other server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.