Shit AI

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: Assistant (Later on HoS)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: EJACULATOR.9000
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Unfortunetly, I cannot recover the logs of when I was shocked by this AI constantly, and other people got shocked by it. He also shocked his AI upload, and when we promptly thermited into his core, and intelicarded him to check his laws. I didn’t keep logs because I thought it was rogue and using the excuse of “changeling!” to shock me (since I grabbed onto the HoS to stun him to take his stuff, and he later threw me against a shocked airlock, shocked by AI), but it turns out it was also shocking its upload doors, from what I heard on radio during this round.

Thats all I got to report.

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: Assistant (Later on HoS)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: EJACULATOR.9000
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Unfortunetly, I cannot recover the logs of when I was shocked by this AI constantly, and other people got shocked by it. He also shocked his AI upload, and when we promptly thermited into his core, and intelicarded him to check his laws. I didn’t keep logs because I thought it was rogue and using the excuse of “changeling!” to shock me (since I grabbed onto the HoS to stun him to take his stuff, and he later threw me against a shocked airlock, shocked by AI), but it turns out it was also shocking its upload doors, from what I heard on radio during this round.

Thats all I got to report.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.