Serious chemistry bug (?)

• if you splash someone who isnt wearing any glasses/mask/helmet with any chemical in a beaker to the face/eyes they wont be affected by the chemical. why is this? it used to work

squirting with the dropper works fine though

• if you splash someone who isnt wearing any glasses/mask/helmet with any chemical in a beaker to the face/eyes they wont be affected by the chemical. why is this? it used to work

• @jh2.0:

if you splash someone who isnt wearing any glasses/mask/helmet with any chemical in a beaker to the face/eyes they wont be affected by the chemical. why is this? it used to work

what chemicals are you using

• chloral and mutagen. both used to pretty much insta kill if you pour it on someones face. now they dont.

edit: works fine with acids

• @jh2.0:

chloral and mutagen. both used to pretty much insta kill if you pour it on someones face. now they dont.

edit: works fine with acids

Then it works as intended

• how the fuck is splashing 100 units of mutagen or chloral to the eyes and walking unharmed is “working as intended”? it used to fuck you up. like many things on this server, it broke over time

• -snip- read it wrong

• it isnt. as you can see in the picture below i am not wearing any kind of protection

splashed myself with mutagen in the eyes, no effect. same thing happened when i tried splashing myself with chloral before

• mutagen, i understand.

chloral, not so much. i thought chloral goes into the blood stream to make you sleep, not into the eyes.

• @Swagile:

mutagen, i understand.

chloral, not so much. i thought chloral goes into the blood stream to make you sleep, not into the eyes.

Mutagen causes mutations when injected into organic things, However seeing as it works fine in a spray bottle it’s probably an oversight.

• Oh god imagine if spraying cloral worked you could take down an entire room of cult/rev/heads just spray randomly then sniff sniff ;FUCK YOU HALP DORMS ALBERT ROGUE.

• Chemicals can’t get into your eyes if you wear protection goggles.
    Always wear protection when working with chemists that is what the Lab Lab says.

• @cvbnm309:

Oh god imagine if spraying cloral worked you could take down an entire room of cult/rev/heads just spray randomly then sniff sniff ;FUCK YOU HALP DORMS ALBERT ROGUE.

That’s what grenades are for.

• @SirMichael:

That’s what grenades are for.

If I’m right they’re broken right now and that takes to long and everybody else has a chance to just book it out.

• Then change the timer to 2 seconds
    Lets see who can react that fast. As far as I’m concerned the grenade will have the time on the timer. And if you want to be sure nobody notices just put on a gasmask, internals and prime a chloral grenade and put it in your pocket.
    The gasmask + internals will protect you.

• @Vanellope:

Then change the timer to 2 seconds
    Lets see who can react that fast. As far as I’m concerned the grenade will have the time on the timer. And if you want to be sure nobody notices just put on a gasmask, internals and prime a chloral grenade and put it in your pocket.
    The gasmask + internals will protect you.

Meh the gas still has to expand and people don’t take to kindly of others standing within a tile of em.

• @cvbnm309:

Oh god imagine if spraying cloral worked you could take down an entire room of cult/rev/heads just spray randomly then sniff sniff ;FUCK YOU HALP DORMS ALBERT ROGUE.

It does work?

• @DR.:

It does work?

…wut? I must test this…

• Ok 1 dead wizard,2 dead lings, 4 forced sexchanges on griffers, and 1 chemistry job ban handed by a developer later holy shit I love this XD

• Good job zoidcrab. Nerf spray chloral.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.