Your IC name: Booker DeWitt
    Your job (syndie?): Medical Doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban from all of the Medical Department
    Your previous bans: One temp ban
    Who banned you: DoctorDrew
    Reason provided: Very Shit Player
    When you were banned: About a month ago
    Ban length: Permanent Job ban
    Why you think you were banned: I do not remember the exact reason I was banned but after talking to DoctorDrew on the server I believe it was something to do with chemistry.
    Why you should be unbanned: It has been a while, I have not done anything wrong in medical before, and enjoy playing in the medical department. Also I am a doctor that actually helps people that go into critical condition instead of standing over them and looting them and just leaving them there to die.

• Your BYOND Key: Deridin
    Your IC name: Booker DeWitt
    Your job (syndie?): Medical Doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban from all of the Medical Department
    Your previous bans: One temp ban
    Who banned you: DoctorDrew
    Reason provided: Very Shit Player
    When you were banned: About a month ago
    Ban length: Permanent Job ban
    Why you think you were banned: I do not remember the exact reason I was banned but after talking to DoctorDrew on the server I believe it was something to do with chemistry.
    Why you should be unbanned: It has been a while, I have not done anything wrong in medical before, and enjoy playing in the medical department. Also I am a doctor that actually helps people that go into critical condition instead of standing over them and looting them and just leaving them there to die.

• you were playing a medborg and flashed me, the hos, to “keep order” when i was trying to search people for emags and the like.

great going jackass, stay bant.

and before you think im shit hos, i had thermals on which have no flash protection, and no detective was on to claim thermals.

• Appart from the fact you were MURDERING the roboticist that did nothing and shooting lasers all over the shuttle for no reason, you have no right to call me shit in anyway, and you are just angry that I kept you from murderboneing on the shuttle, you should’ve said you were searching the person before you whipped out a laser and let loose on the shuttle.

• @Deridin:

Appart from the fact you were MURDERING the roboticist that did nothing and shooting lasers all over the shuttle for no reason, you have no right to call me shit in anyway, and you are just angry that I kept you from murderboneing on the shuttle, you should’ve said you were searching the person before you whipped out a laser and let loose on the shuttle.

i was searching a guy and you flashed me, and when i pulled my laser out, you flashed me again, giving the robotocist access to a laser gun which he then lasered me with the excuse that i was “killing his borg”.

stay bant.

• For someone who said they are not sure exactly why they were banned, you sure seem to know exactly why you were banned.

• Except why the fuck he would get banned from the medical department if he was being shit as a borg?
    Even if he was med borg.

Not to mention if he was under default asimov he had all the reasons to flash anyone who pulls out of laser gun to prevent human harm, unless there were clear non-human targets that were going to get shot by the said laser.

• @Pyko:

Except why the fuck he would get banned from the medical department if he was being shit as a borg?
    Even if he was med borg.

Not to mention if he was under default asimov he had all the reasons to flash anyone who pulls out of laser gun to prevent human harm, unless there were clear non-human targets that were going to get shot by the said laser.

i was shooting the borg for flashing me with the excuse “i am keeping order”, even though

A) i was hos

B) i was searching an engineer for traitor items

and he was a medical borg, so it somewhat applies.

• This kid built mechs in robotics, then went on a rampage through the station, killing many innocent people, as a non-antag, abusing his position as RD very much, and he wants to be unbanned from a position that is supposed to HELP people? He should be fucking put in the corgi program.

• Claimed abuse as RD and/or borg does not really add up to med job ban.
    Which makes me to think these maters are a separate issue from what he is appealing on.

Also it does not matter if you are HoS or Jesus Christ, borg has to protect humans from harm under default asimov.
    And flashing you as a medborg has nothing to do with doctor/chemist/genetist, or should he had been banned from chef/bartender if he was service borg?

• A medical jobban from some time ago is entirely different from whatever shit went down between him as a mediborg and you as a HoS. Since there’s not a specific event that the banned party can reference that lead to the ban, and everyone else posting don’t appear to have remembered/been part of it, stop shitting up the thread with irrelevant replies (ie: everything but the OP) Or Else

Please and thank you~

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.