Liberty Station

• is the griff fest of a lifetime.

brony’s who come onto nox to “troll” come from here lol.

you get banned when you do your job, and rewarded when you kill people as long as you have a good lie up your sleeve, and a friend or two in skype with you to back your claims.

their chloral hydrate hasn’t been nerfed, as they’re running a really old version, making it chemist paradise (poly acid 50 cc grenades anyone?)

just chucking it out there for those who love a good grief station.

• is the griff fest of a lifetime.

brony’s who come onto nox to “troll” come from here lol.

you get banned when you do your job, and rewarded when you kill people as long as you have a good lie up your sleeve, and a friend or two in skype with you to back your claims.

their chloral hydrate hasn’t been nerfed, as they’re running a really old version, making it chemist paradise (poly acid 50 cc grenades anyone?)

just chucking it out there for those who love a good grief station.

• I believe I have a heavy warning there for killing a man that murdered the clown in maintenance with his meta butt-buddy.

• This is exactly what other stations say about us, tough I know liberty is so bad, they even cant check their logs.

• I like to go on there and put raisins in a grenade, add some smoke, and make everyone fat.

• i beat someone for bashing my head in with a fire extinguisher only to get some elitist admin called cannibalcrow lecturing me how hes admining 3 years and how if you beat someone more than he beat you that makes you the bad guy. i didnt even crit the guy

also before noxstation was up i played there. i have nightmares from the admin abuse those shitheads put up. you think nox admin bussing is bad? its nothing. there, whenever they felt like it, they used to make the entire station high on lsd and basically make us go like that for the entire round (did i mention they used to run extendeds?). not only that, it wasnt unusual for the entire admin team to turn themselves into deathsquad borgs and laser cannon everyone and revive themselves whenever they died.

• I learned how to crack safes on there yesterday, so I have a fond memory.

• i got banned because i killed a detective lasering me to death.

he wasn’t applying enough force for me to kill him.

• I found out that I was unbanned from there so I played again today, and I picked Sec and found that the HoS was going around murdering people. Then, I arrested him quite easily after he tried to laser me without me being stunned (lol?) and promptly was told to release him because he was an admin (wtf?). Then, he picked up a gun 30 seconds after being released, tried to kill me again, and in the process was out-robusted. I got banned shortly after because I “killed an admin on admin-duty.” lol.

• @Oxki:

I found out that I was unbanned from there so I played again today, and I picked Sec and found that the HoS was going around murdering people. Then, I arrested him quite easily after he tried to laser me without me being stunned (lol?) and promptly was told to release him because he was an admin (wtf?). Then, he picked up a gun 30 seconds after being released, tried to kill me again, and in the process was out-robusted. I got banned shortly after because I “killed an admin on admin-duty.” lol.

unrobust admins lol

• Please, allow me to explain everything

From their wiki:

• I’m permabanned from LLA forever

I once took down their entire website with a chunk of youtube embed html

• every fucking time i go to lla there’s bananabread walls fucking everywhere and theres nothing you can do to remove them unless you want to become fat.

• @Septavius:

every fucking time i go to lla there’s bananabread walls fucking everywhere and theres nothing you can do to remove them unless you want to become fat.

This is oddly reminicent of a PPG episiode where they have to eat an entire army of living humaniod brocolii in order to save townsville or some shit.

• Liberty is shit. I was a respected but controversial member there, easily amassing 500+ posts, along with fighting unfair bans/policies regularly, but I exposed an admin’s corruption foolishly, leading to the purging of my account entirely (i.e. whole post history removed- many of them long essays…). Total fucktards and I was so relieved someone DDoS’d their servers after this happened to me, contributing to their decline from a first-tier server to a third-class one.

• @Vodka:

Liberty is shit. I was a respected but controversial member there, easily amassing 500+ posts, along with fighting unfair bans/policies regularly, but I exposed an admin’s corruption foolishly,

you are truly an internet hero, if only we could all be like you

• @Dr.:

an hero

rip forever

• @Dr.:

This was less bragging and more ;o;.

• Welp heres my story so i join and apperantly theres demons… so this thing called unknown is runing around killing peopl by grabbing them so i hacked into armory and grabbed some guns and shot it took about 2 full laser guns but whatver so later im running and i have stolen captain ID and a bomb spawns next to me not exploded just spawned ok then i just kept running than another unknown attacked again killde then som clown pdas spawned everywhere around me to which i just kept pick up and walking until finally r-walls all around and 3 unknown to which i then became a traitor with the objective dont get beat like a pussy bitch which i failed after killing 2 more and setting off the bomb. GREAT fun

• @cvbnm309:

Welp heres my story so i join and apperantly theres demons… so this thing called unknown is runing around killing peopl by grabbing them so i hacked into armory and grabbed some guns and shot it took about 2 full laser guns but whatver so later im running and i have stolen captain ID and a bomb spawns next to me not exploded just spawned ok then i just kept running than another unknown attacked again killde then som clown pdas spawned everywhere around me to which i just kept pick up and walking until finally r-walls all around and 3 unknown to which i then became a traitor with the objective dont get beat like a pussy bitch which i failed after killing 2 more and setting off the bomb. GREAT fun

wow what unrobust scrubs.

can’t beat the player, so they abuse the game. sad.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.