Ball Powerups And Some Other Things

• Really Quick Question–
    Since EFT’s fgd is a little outdated and i’ve heard about special powerups you have to add manually instead of scrolling down to find them (speedball/blitzball) like water ball which has been used on coconut club. I’ve Also heard a rumor of a Magnet Ball and some other cool stuff so if you guys could verify this a true that would be awesome also if there are more types of power ups no 1 knows about that would also be cool to know of, Thanks.

• Really Quick Question–
    Since EFT’s fgd is a little outdated and i’ve heard about special powerups you have to add manually instead of scrolling down to find them (speedball/blitzball) like water ball which has been used on coconut club. I’ve Also heard a rumor of a Magnet Ball and some other cool stuff so if you guys could verify this a true that would be awesome also if there are more types of power ups no 1 knows about that would also be cool to know of, Thanks.

• I’ll fix them up now.

EDIT: Using the FGD (just redownload it) will give you access to Magnet Ball and Water Ball.

• Awesome,
    Will i be able to test these things out on the workshop version of EFT or will it only work on the servers version?

• Should be good for the workshop version.

• Thanks, +1 for helpful.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.