Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unjobbann Request - TheGiftofLife Jobbanned by Adaxia

• Your BYOND Key: TheGiftofLife
    Your IC name: Steven Muntener
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist(non-antag)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): RD, Scientist, Roboticist, and Geneticist jobban.
    Your previous bans: 1 day ban for bucklecuffing an assistant in a room and walling him in after he tried to murder me(botanist).
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Bombing the station as non-antag.
    When you were banned: ~5:32 A.M EST, 7/28/13
    Ban length: Indefinitely jobbanned, ban 2 days.
    Why you think you were banned: I set off a bomb in the main hall under dorms.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was being chased by a wraith and a cultist with an egun, and had no way to defend myself. I tried to escape but the wraith was too fast, so I decided to drop what I thought was a very small bomb I made on a 5 second timer. Unfortunately, I dropped a massive bomb by mistake. If the jobban could be given an expiration date, I would appreciate that. While I understand how this qualifies me for a scientist(and by extension RD) jobban, but I’d like to be allowed to play roboticist and geneticist. Thank you for you time.

• Your BYOND Key: TheGiftofLife
    Your IC name: Steven Muntener
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist(non-antag)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): RD, Scientist, Roboticist, and Geneticist jobban.
    Your previous bans: 1 day ban for bucklecuffing an assistant in a room and walling him in after he tried to murder me(botanist).
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Bombing the station as non-antag.
    When you were banned: ~5:32 A.M EST, 7/28/13
    Ban length: Indefinitely jobbanned, ban 2 days.
    Why you think you were banned: I set off a bomb in the main hall under dorms.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was being chased by a wraith and a cultist with an egun, and had no way to defend myself. I tried to escape but the wraith was too fast, so I decided to drop what I thought was a very small bomb I made on a 5 second timer. Unfortunately, I dropped a massive bomb by mistake. If the jobban could be given an expiration date, I would appreciate that. While I understand how this qualifies me for a scientist(and by extension RD) jobban, but I’d like to be allowed to play roboticist and geneticist. Thank you for you time.

• We currently dont have temporary jobbans, if you want to get them removed the best idea would be to ahelp ingame after a while and see if he thinks you’ve been jobbanned long enough.

Users

Topics