Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

I feel old.

• I see not much has changed.

• I see not much has changed.

• Welcome to gmod 2013.

Hords of children flood the darkrp/perp servers and yell in the mic 24/7.
    The physics engine is still retarded with more methods to crash a server.
    TTT has been overloaded with guns and kids.

Enjoy

• Why mess with a good thing right?

• @PureJeenyus:

Why mess with a good thing right?

I’d say more like a “decent thing” since everything else is shit, and I mean that every “gig/thing” is slowed or bottle-necked by gmod’s lack of consistency in updates and bug fixes.

• The funny thing is that I used to have a computer that ran Gmod quite poorly. When I eventually spent a whole bunch of cash to build a system from scratch I expected drastic improvements in framerate. Sure my framerate was way better, but not smooth, despite the fact that I could play Skyrim maxed out with several visual enhancement mods at better framerates than Nox Gmod servers. Shit, Skyrim can load faster into a saved game than Gmod can start up.

• 6+ years here… What am I doing with my life.

• you know nothing

• I miss 2009/2010.

• They were good years for me. Half way through college, lived in a big house with 5 of my best buddies. Had the whole basement to myself along with a walkout to the back yard, a jacuzzi and sauna. Great party house, most fun I ever had. And the RTP dominance, so sweet.

• I can’t even ironically hate things anymore without feeling bad

• In fact, there’s a crapton of shit going down now, not just in Gmod.
    Gmod was always getting more retarded day after day. Now I can’t even play on a server without dope fps lags and 5 min of connection to a server!

And yeah, I somewhat miss 2009/2010, myself. Own reasons.

• Things were simpler and more straight forward in 09, at least in my life. I was a year into my job and the sky was the limit. Then I added a stint of college into the mix and now here I am 4 years on and i’m still juggling the two.

Users

Topics