Hulks

• i was having a discussion with dr zoidcrab about this, and they’re rendered human when it comes to AI laws.

but what im talking about is turning lasers to kill if a hulk is breaking into your core.

i don’t mind hulks, but without borgs (as discussed with zoid) you can’t really avoid hulks.

his argument is that AI’s should be vulnerable, yet they already are when the crew wants to lynch them for every “DOOR OPEN” request an AI can’t get to when its busy with other things.

• i was having a discussion with dr zoidcrab about this, and they’re rendered human when it comes to AI laws.

but what im talking about is turning lasers to kill if a hulk is breaking into your core.

i don’t mind hulks, but without borgs (as discussed with zoid) you can’t really avoid hulks.

his argument is that AI’s should be vulnerable, yet they already are when the crew wants to lynch them for every “DOOR OPEN” request an AI can’t get to when its busy with other things.

• Hulks are human.
    AI has a ‘do not harm human’ law.
    AI should not hurt humans.
    AI should not harm hulks.

I don’t see what this thread is about.

• the way you make each new sentence a paragraph is aggravating

• @jh2.0:

the way you make each new sentence a paragraph is aggravating

The way you and others don’t capitalize the first letter of your sentences is aggravating.

So take that.

• @Antion:

The way you and others don’t capitalize the first letter of your sentences is aggravating.

So take that.

unforgivable

• im sorry too lazy :(((

point of thread is the fact that hulks should be somewhat classed as non-human if they decide to rampage, but then again, i don’t think thats gunna pass.

• @Lord:

Hulks are human.
    AI has a ‘do not harm human’ law.
    AI should not hurt humans.
    AI should not harm hulks.

I don’t see what this thread is about.

So many times an AI has shocked me or attempted to trap me in space while i was hulk…
    PS does the wishmaker hulk count as human?

• Yes. All hulks are human.

• Great now that pisses me off also heres another one if theres about 6 cultists in excape and a jugg does the AI have full permission to flood it with plasma then light it making 3 of em die?

• No. That would harm a human.

• Fucking dicks im tempted to go try to figure out who that AI was XD

• Simple. If everyone wants to kill you and there is only 1 human on the station you don’t release the singularity.
    It is frustrating that you are effectively powerless in stopping a hulk in doing whatever they want to do but thats just the way it is.
    After a while of playing as AI you will start to accept quite a few truths:
    Hulks are an unstoppable force and will do more damage the more you try to stop them. Ignore them. The crew will kill them anyway or call the shuttle and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
    The crew will murder any antagonist they catch. So don’t help the loyal crew at catching these if they are human.
    The crew will solve “rogue” cyborgs using the emergency destruction. Check the console regularly to prevent all your cyborgs from getting blown up.
    Engineers are stupid and have no idea how the power network works. Fix their mistakes but don’t inform them you did anything to prevent them from messing around with it.
    The crew will disregard your advice even more than the advice of any other crew member on the station. Don’t try to educate them it wont stop them from making the mistake they are about to do.
    Once a human disappears in the maintenance they are dead. Forever.

AI is one of the most frustrating jobs and hulks are only one small part of that you are basically fighting against the crew’s stupidity. The only difference with hulks is that they are the only problem that can be dangerous to YOUR life.
    Also Hulks who kill Asimov law AIs deserve a job ban because that equals beating a handcuffed prisoner to death and is highly unsporting.

• I got warned from an admin (dont remember which one) for lasering a hulk in my core. U just gotta deal with it, not much you can do

• If a hulk is harassing you as the AI, just announce loudly and often the presence of a hostile hulk. Do not tell the crew to harm the hulk, but when presented with a rampaging hulk, odds are good that they might deal with it (Or they all think you’re rogue and will cheer the hulk but jesus fucking christ people intellicards exist for a reason besides stealing AIs and/or letting them leave on the shuttle with a crew)

• Tough they need a nerf on busting down reinforced walls, as it makes the AI an sitting duck when he comes in with his special killing rules and fucks you up just because he dislikes you.

• Hulks can punch down R walls faster than thermite can burn through them. They pretty much can get into the AI’s core from any angle in about 15 seconds.

• Hulks punches are related on luck and random chance. They can break the walls down in 1 hit or 50.
    So Thermite is somewhat more reliable.

The thing about Hulks is they try to be heroes but rarely listen to reason and rush towards bad decisions and have a high chance of murdering the wrong one.

• If a hulk kills you 4no raisins just ahelp and watch him turn into a corgi.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.