Your IC name:Ackbizzle Fo Shizzle
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Game
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:adaxia
    Reason provided: Bombed emergency shuttle then quit
    When you were banned:June 30th some time between 10-12
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I opened the canister on the shuttle without knowing what it’d do
    Why you should be unbanned:I was still trying to learn toxins and didn’t really know what I was doing, then left to go to sleep.

• Your BYOND Key:jpm1400
    Your IC name:Ackbizzle Fo Shizzle
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Game
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:adaxia
    Reason provided: Bombed emergency shuttle then quit
    When you were banned:June 30th some time between 10-12
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I opened the canister on the shuttle without knowing what it’d do
    Why you should be unbanned:I was still trying to learn toxins and didn’t really know what I was doing, then left to go to sleep.

• You left to go sleep after you blew every one to smithereens and expected nothing to happen??

I doubt it.

• I honestly had no idea what the hell I was doing, I spent half the round tabbed out and reading a guid

• lol you didn’t open a canister, you opened a tank transfer valve and immediately left; i’ll unban you but i’m not going to unban you from science

• Fair enough, I’m shit at it any way. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m an asshole but I wouldn’t blow up the shuttle for no reason.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.