Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Waters
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: One by AtomiCal which was quickly resolved
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Metagrudge
    When you were banned: 12:30 AM
    Ban length: 5760 minutes I think
    Why you think you were banned: A guy metagrudged me and tried to make it look like it was the reverse
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I wasn’t metagrudging. The previous round the AI was really bad and the same guy decided to attack me next round. I fell in water while holding an axe because syndies were in the area and when it dropped he decided to steal my axe because he didn’t like how I tried to kill him the previous round. I asked him over the radio to give me my axe back and he lied saying I attacked him and refused. I therefore decided to try to get my axe back. I attacked him in a hall and we fought. I won and made my escape. Then I got admin messaged on why I killed him and told that it was because he stole my axe and lied about it. Even if I didn’t know him I would’ve attacked him for stealing and then lying about it. Anyone would’ve done the same as me.

• Your BYOND Key: Ninjablooper
    Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Waters
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: One by AtomiCal which was quickly resolved
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Metagrudge
    When you were banned: 12:30 AM
    Ban length: 5760 minutes I think
    Why you think you were banned: A guy metagrudged me and tried to make it look like it was the reverse
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I wasn’t metagrudging. The previous round the AI was really bad and the same guy decided to attack me next round. I fell in water while holding an axe because syndies were in the area and when it dropped he decided to steal my axe because he didn’t like how I tried to kill him the previous round. I asked him over the radio to give me my axe back and he lied saying I attacked him and refused. I therefore decided to try to get my axe back. I attacked him in a hall and we fought. I won and made my escape. Then I got admin messaged on why I killed him and told that it was because he stole my axe and lied about it. Even if I didn’t know him I would’ve attacked him for stealing and then lying about it. Anyone would’ve done the same as me.

• When asked by another person in game as to why you killed him, one of the reasons you listed was because he was the AI from last round. You blatantly admitted in IC chat that you were metagrudging.

• you tried to get the ai killed that round even when he did nothing wrong, and when he was subverted, you called him rogue.

then when syndies were killing you, he laughed at you, because he couldn’t help you, but instead of ahelping it, because you knew it was wrong, the next round you fucked with him.

i was the ai during the next round, and a borg during the time he was an ai, you screwed with him and i saw you being a complete douchebag to him at round start the next round.

you deserve the ban, cry some more.

• You had another fucking axe and you ran at me with an axe so I took it to defend myself. Then you decided to attack me because I took your axe when you HAD ANOTHER FUCKING AXE.

• what is this guy, fucking moraxus or something?

anyways i reduced your ban today by about 2000 minutes due to the unban appeal

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.