Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: FrozenDragon232
    Your IC name: Eddie the Enlightened
    Your job (syndie?): Genetiscist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game Ban
    Your previous bans: None. This is my first offense.
    Who banned you: Dr. Huxley
    Reason provided: Not here to play
    When you were banned: Between 6 - 7 PM EST. on July 31st, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Opening an N2O canister in Canister storage within Atmospherics which ended up spreading approximately 9x9 to 10x10 tiles in area.
    Why you should be unbanned: At the time of my ban and even now, I feel Dr.Huxley was justified in his actions. I had a terrible day at work yesterday and ended up acting in an immature and quite frankly stupid manner online. I’ve been playing on NoxStation 13 for a number of weeks now and truly do not wish to lose the ability to participate within the community. I do believe that a permanent ban length is a bit harsh after reading similar stories regarding other players circumstances which resulted in generally anywhere from a few days to a week ban. I only ask you provide me with a second chance. Nevertheless, my ban length is at your discretion. I apologize for what happened and wish you all well.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read through this.

• Roger

• Your BYOND Key: FrozenDragon232
    Your IC name: Eddie the Enlightened
    Your job (syndie?): Genetiscist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game Ban
    Your previous bans: None. This is my first offense.
    Who banned you: Dr. Huxley
    Reason provided: Not here to play
    When you were banned: Between 6 - 7 PM EST. on July 31st, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Opening an N2O canister in Canister storage within Atmospherics which ended up spreading approximately 9x9 to 10x10 tiles in area.
    Why you should be unbanned: At the time of my ban and even now, I feel Dr.Huxley was justified in his actions. I had a terrible day at work yesterday and ended up acting in an immature and quite frankly stupid manner online. I’ve been playing on NoxStation 13 for a number of weeks now and truly do not wish to lose the ability to participate within the community. I do believe that a permanent ban length is a bit harsh after reading similar stories regarding other players circumstances which resulted in generally anywhere from a few days to a week ban. I only ask you provide me with a second chance. Nevertheless, my ban length is at your discretion. I apologize for what happened and wish you all well.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read through this.

• Roger

• Ill unban you, sorry about making it permanent. The way you responded when I questioned you made you seem type of person just here to grief, which we get a fair share of.

EDIT: I’m not seeing any ban under that BYOND key

• Sorry about the confusion. I provided you with the wrong key. The key I use on Nox is “Radiantstream”.

• @Roger:

Sorry about the confusion. I provided you with the wrong key. The key I use on Nox is “Radiantstream”.

Okaydoke, you’re unbanned thanks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.