The Hunger Games: Lanny Brinigh vs. The Station

• So last night, I had a kickass round as non-antag crewmember. I killed a traitor, and managed to get a hold of some items, including an emag. I decided to borg this guy who kept attacking me and emag him to be my slave. As time went on, I emmagged another borg to be my slave, and the hooliganism commenced. I ordered them to only kill in self-defence or in protection of me (With the exception of security and a few, ahem, targets), but they went on a rampage across the station. I had to kill many people who kept attacking me, and eventually I depopulated the station.

Next round, Adaxia had a nifty idea on how to solve the problem of whether or not to ban me. He called a hunger games round, in which I was non-human and a target, and ordered the station to hunt me down. If I died, I get banned for 2 days (I got banned  :ohmy: ). If I win, I don’t get banned. He then spawned guns. The captain gave people all-access, and the hunt was on.

I played fairly tactically that round. I got an uzi at the start, but ran out of ammo fast. I luckily snagged some guys laser gun, so I got a taser. But everybody else was loaded with all kinds of guns, so my loadout was severely inferior.

I did fairly well though. Managed to steal the thermals on the station, so I hit maintenance and just kept moving. I killed a good amount of people.

But then my luck ran out. I tried to ambush Vergil Morris with a taser. I hit him once, but his armor absorbed the bolt, and I ran out of ammo due to unforeseen obstructions in my shots. I tried to escape, but I got trapped at the one door I hadn’t hacked. He gunned me down.

And then I got banned.

It was a fun round, and that round plus the one before was worth the ban. We should do Hunger Games more often.

What was the round like for the people who played it?

• So last night, I had a kickass round as non-antag crewmember. I killed a traitor, and managed to get a hold of some items, including an emag. I decided to borg this guy who kept attacking me and emag him to be my slave. As time went on, I emmagged another borg to be my slave, and the hooliganism commenced. I ordered them to only kill in self-defence or in protection of me (With the exception of security and a few, ahem, targets), but they went on a rampage across the station. I had to kill many people who kept attacking me, and eventually I depopulated the station.

Next round, Adaxia had a nifty idea on how to solve the problem of whether or not to ban me. He called a hunger games round, in which I was non-human and a target, and ordered the station to hunt me down. If I died, I get banned for 2 days (I got banned  :ohmy: ). If I win, I don’t get banned. He then spawned guns. The captain gave people all-access, and the hunt was on.

I played fairly tactically that round. I got an uzi at the start, but ran out of ammo fast. I luckily snagged some guys laser gun, so I got a taser. But everybody else was loaded with all kinds of guns, so my loadout was severely inferior.

I did fairly well though. Managed to steal the thermals on the station, so I hit maintenance and just kept moving. I killed a good amount of people.

But then my luck ran out. I tried to ambush Vergil Morris with a taser. I hit him once, but his armor absorbed the bolt, and I ran out of ammo due to unforeseen obstructions in my shots. I tried to escape, but I got trapped at the one door I hadn’t hacked. He gunned me down.

And then I got banned.

It was a fun round, and that round plus the one before was worth the ban. We should do Hunger Games more often.

What was the round like for the people who played it?

• You started with a gun and failed? Next time I see you I will force those berries down your throat.

• Hello albert fish here i had thermals to and i was watching you if i wasnt at a thai internet cafe XD but i gotta admit your pretty robust dude and your friend well l60 or whatever firing it 5 times at me and then chasing me as i tp cus my armor isnt a warning… But i came so close when you were at the bar or in maint behind it i had an emp grenade and was gonna blind you but again yoru friend ran out shot me up stripped me and dumped me in the bar backroom cus i wouldnt leave him alone.

• Sounds like it wouldn’t be too bad of a time

• @Nernums:

Sounds like it wouldn’t be too bad of a time

Ban was worth it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.