Ban shortening

• Your BYOND Key: Ghastlycan
    Your IC name:Mark Royce
    Your job (syndie?):Mime
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game ban
    Your previous bans: None? I don’t have any, I think
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: Killing a guy 4noraisin and then disconnecting when Pm’d about it
    When you were banned:yesterday, 30/7/2013
    Ban length: 6 days
    Why you think you were banned: Because I killed a guy for no reason and disconnected, get the fucking picture, template.
    Why you should be unbanned: As you can see in the topic I don’t want to be unbanned, but I think I should get cut a little slack with the ban time.
    My internet actually fucked out at the most inopportune time, while I was being Pm’d, but I was actually trying to write a response before that.
    Although what I wrote down as a justification was a bunch of shit.
    It’s all a bunch of bullshit excuses about how I don’t like people who use emotes, and people who don’t do their job, and that once I started I really didn’t want to stop seeing as he went, "no… why u do dis? ;("
    Anyways, I just think the ban should be shortened a little because I didn’t get to defend my ass.

• Your BYOND Key: Ghastlycan
    Your IC name:Mark Royce
    Your job (syndie?):Mime
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game ban
    Your previous bans: None? I don’t have any, I think
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: Killing a guy 4noraisin and then disconnecting when Pm’d about it
    When you were banned:yesterday, 30/7/2013
    Ban length: 6 days
    Why you think you were banned: Because I killed a guy for no reason and disconnected, get the fucking picture, template.
    Why you should be unbanned: As you can see in the topic I don’t want to be unbanned, but I think I should get cut a little slack with the ban time.
    My internet actually fucked out at the most inopportune time, while I was being Pm’d, but I was actually trying to write a response before that.
    Although what I wrote down as a justification was a bunch of shit.
    It’s all a bunch of bullshit excuses about how I don’t like people who use emotes, and people who don’t do their job, and that once I started I really didn’t want to stop seeing as he went, "no… why u do dis? ;("
    Anyways, I just think the ban should be shortened a little because I didn’t get to defend my ass.

• I’d like to add that internet connection uptime has become a large issue recently at Verizon but they dont appear to have noticed yet. Your internet connection can randomly die snd then fix itself about 30 seconds later, and thats what probably happened to this guy.

• What you’ve gotta do is give him a nice punch in the face, then run off. If he chases you let him punch you around a few times then beat his ass down.

Emoticons are for faggots. Keep doing gods work.

EDIT: If he doesn’t chase you push him around until he does. If he gets security ur fucked.

• I would kill anyone using “xD” or “y u …”

• @NiggaTyrone:

What you’ve gotta do is give him a nice punch in the face, then run off. If he chases you let him punch you around a few times then beat his ass down.

Emoticons are for faggots. Keep doing gods work.

EDIT: If he doesn’t chase you push him around until he does. If he gets security ur fucked.

Harassing people trying to goad them into attacking you so you can claim self defense is a rule breaking.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.