Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: TyrannoDisco
    Your IC name: Casimir Pavlov
    Your job: Captain
    Your ban: Game.
    Your previous bans: None.
    Who banned you: Adaxia.
    Reason provided: "Killed a guy for breaking into his office."
    When you were banned: Sunday, July 28 2013.
    Ban length: 3.9 Days.
    Why you think you were banned: Admin says that you can only kill people in self defense. Maybe they also like the guy I killed, who knows.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I killed for a perfectly legitimate reason. The Mime, Vergil Morris, opened a huge hole into the Captain’s quarters with his tools for no apparent reason what so ever. Under this server’s own rules, you are allowed to kill “anyone or anything that is seriously threatening the integrity of the crew or of the station can be killed.” The Mime basically opened a highway for any traitor, syndie, or assistant with ass frustration to get into my office and attack/kill me, access the controls, get the nuclear disk, etc. Despite numerous warnings to go away, in addition to a broadcast over the radio that someone was breaking in, no one came to help, and Vergil didn’t stop. So I shot him before he could do anything further, or destroy my office any more. I had no handcuffs, nor tools to get to him. No one was coming to my aid. So I killed him.

• Your BYOND Key: TyrannoDisco
    Why you think you were banned: Admin says that you can only kill people in self defense. Maybe they also like the guy I killed, who knows.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I killed for a perfectly legitimate reason. The Mime, Vergil Morris, opened a huge hole into the Captain’s quarters with his tools for no apparent reason what so ever. Under this server’s own rules, you are allowed to kill “anyone or anything that is seriously threatening the integrity of the crew or of the station can be killed.” The Mime basically opened a highway for any traitor, syndie, or assistant with ass frustration to get into my office and attack/kill me, access the controls, get the nuclear disk, etc. Despite numerous warnings to go away, in addition to a broadcast over the radio that someone was breaking in, no one came to help, and Vergil didn’t stop. So I shot him before he could do anything further, or destroy my office any more. I had no handcuffs, nor tools to get to him. No one was coming to my aid. So I killed him.

• @TyrannoDisco:

Your BYOND Key: TyrannoDisco

but you start with an egun, and a pair of cuffs is in the bridge.

• He obviously just wanted to muderboner, like every shit player that has a weapon.

We have enough bad players as heads. We don’t need you adding to that count.

• I was coming into your office to decorate it with my nice white crayon. Security let me decorate all of the brig with some nice white runes. Lasering someone for taking down a wall in your room is just something you don’t do. And even when I was in crit you didn’t bother to either pull me to medbay and have me arrested or anything, you just carried on with the lasers, so yeah. We need smart competent captains. Not ones that are like “SHINY SELF RECHARGING LASER AND GOLDEN ALL ACCESS!!11!!1”

• You didnt have right to kill him read space law.

Five minute sentence

B&E of a Restricted Area
    This is breaking into any Security area, Command area (Bridge, EVA, Captains Quarters, Teleporter, etc), the Engine Room, Atmos, or Toxins research.
    (wiki is your friend)

This is only 3 day ban, go out do something or play something else. And you always need to have cuffs. Take them from bridge or brig, if shitcurity is shit you need to do something about them.

• @BrainLeZzz:

You didnt have right to kill him read space law.

Five minute sentence

B&E of a Restricted Area
    This is breaking into any Security area, Command area (Bridge, EVA, Captains Quarters, Teleporter, etc), the Engine Room, Atmos, or Toxins research.
    (wiki is your friend)

This is only 3 day ban, go out do something or play something else. And you always need to have cuffs. Take them from bridge or brig, if shitcurity is shit you need to do something about them.

That’s /tg/station’s fucking space law, not ours. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on unban requests that don’t relate to you at all and pretending to be in charge unless you want an in-game ban along with a forum one.

Here’s our space law section: http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Security#Space_Law and would you look at that, you still weren’t in any sort of jurisdiction to kill a guy for breaking into your shitty office.

• @Dr.:

That’s /tg/station’s fucking space law, not ours. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on unban requests that don’t relate to you at all and pretending to be in charge unless you want an in-game ban along with a forum one.

Here’s our space law section: http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Security#Space_Law and would you look at that, you still weren’t in any sort of jurisdiction to kill a guy for breaking into your shitty office.

Except the rules of the server say differently.

He compromised the security of the office, the dwelling of a major head of the station. And it’s not like I decided to space him or incinerate him afterward. It wasn’t like he could not be cloned; hell, I don’t even know if he was actually dead by the time I got banned.

@HitManK100:

I was coming into your office to decorate it with my nice white crayon. Security let me decorate all of the brig with some nice white runes. Lasering someone for taking down a wall in your room is just something you don’t do. And even when I was in crit you didn’t bother to either pull me to medbay and have me arrested or anything, you just carried on with the lasers, so yeah. We need smart competent captains. Not ones that are like “SHINY SELF RECHARGING LASER AND GOLDEN ALL ACCESS!!11!!1”

I warned you not to continue. I told you numerous times, over the radio and short range communication to go the hell away, and you didn’t. And I never really got the chance to do anything else. Yeah, I lasered you. But from my position I couldn’t see your condition. I had to make sure you wouldn’t just get up and stun me. Was I malicious about it? Absolutely, because I was pissed. But the admin brigade never gave me a chance to do anything about it. Meanwhile, people are actually griefing. There are notorious assholes on that server who kill/imprison people for no reason what so ever. And yet I get shat on, because I did something legitimate. Right.

• Bigger idiot got zapped by another idiot. Quit complicating these testimonies holy shit

• Nevermind I’m waiting out my ban, this just isn’t worth it anymore.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.