Admin Sucked/ Ban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Twhite147

Your IC name:Tyler Black

Your job (syndie?): Captain

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game and Multiple Job Bans

Your previous bans:Can’t remember but there were a few day bans

Who banned you:drhuxleyy

Reason provided:
    You have been jobbanned by drhuxleyy from: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer.
    The reason is: Idiotic captain, killing people for no reason
    Jobban can be lifted only upon request.

You have been jobbanned by drhuxleyy from: Warden, Detective, Security Officer.
    The reason is: Horrible player
    You have been banned by drhuxleyy.
    Reason: Fuck off you terrible 12 year old.
    This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 10080 minutes.

When you were banned:7/27/13

Ban length: 10080 minutes./ Perma

Why you think you were banned: Because that screw up of an admin didn’t want to listen to reason, or check the logs and just banned me because he’s not happy with his life and needed to take it out on someone else who was defenseless against him. Can’t think of another reason why this angsty teen would not be able to reason with me when I was more than willing to be reasonable myself.

Why you should be unbanned: I was attacked first EVERY SINGLE TIME and i have screen caps to prove it! Admin was immature and lazy, this sort of admin behavior should not be tolerated.

Pics Explained
    -I was in HoP office Trayvon (chaplain) came in with an e sword trying to kill me, of course i knew he was antag so i stunned him and shot him and took his e sword to finish him

-Next a roboticist comes in and tries to touch me and disarms me, already freaked out by the attempted murder i killed the roboticist too thinking he was in on Trayvon trying to kill me

-I immediately leave the HoP office after that because clearly I am not safe. I round the corner outside his office and see a sec officer with his gun out. What’s the first thing he does you ask? HE FUCKING FIRES ON ME! So naturally i shoot back in defense. At this point i was really freaked out because everyone i have contacted thus far tried to kill me!

-I ran into the office in bridge trying to recharge my guns and to stay in as a safe haven. While doing this a shit storm was released and there were radio messages of me being rogue and the AI locked me in the office. I tried explaining I was being shot at first but of course no one listened. I even told the Sec officer that shot at me to come to me with his gun holstered and then we could talk, did this as an extending the olive branch kind of thing.

-(Cant fit this image but i have it saved if needed) Next Detective and a bunch of other people break into brig, detective opens the window and starts shooting at me so what do i do? I shoot back of course! Im not going to sit there and be killed!

Honestly everything i did was clearly in self defense and if there is anyone who should have been banned its the people who broke into offices (roboticist, detective and misc other people and brig) and the person who abused their power (sec officer shooting and not asking questions)
    Admin Convo**

Also admin was not reasonable by any means and acted in an immature manner, even when i tried being reasonable with him

Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: why are you lasering people left and right

PM to-Admins: they’re trying to kill me! i have no idea why!!?!?!?!?!

PM to-Admins: seriously! check the logs (obviously freaked out at this point, hoping the admin can help me)

You have been jobbanned by drhuxleyy from: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer.
    Jobban can be lifted only upon request. (I was banned without him even trying to reason with me)

Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: No one fucking atacked you you goddamn massive shitlord (clearly this admin did not check if i was attacked)

Admin PM from-WarRage: One guy tried to kill you, other 5 did nothing to you (yup he didn’t check)

This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 10080 minutes. (What a terrible admin, clearly can’t handle his job)

• Your BYOND Key: Twhite147

Your IC name:Tyler Black

Your job (syndie?): Captain

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game and Multiple Job Bans

Your previous bans:Can’t remember but there were a few day bans

Who banned you:drhuxleyy

Reason provided:

This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 10080 minutes.

When you were banned:7/27/13

Ban length: 10080 minutes./ Perma

Why you think you were banned: Because that screw up of an admin didn’t want to listen to reason, or check the logs and just banned me because he’s not happy with his life and needed to take it out on someone else who was defenseless against him. Can’t think of another reason why this angsty teen would not be able to reason with me when I was more than willing to be reasonable myself.

Why you should be unbanned: I was attacked first EVERY SINGLE TIME and i have screen caps to prove it! Admin was immature and lazy, this sort of admin behavior should not be tolerated.

Pics Explained
    -I was in HoP office Trayvon (chaplain) came in with an e sword trying to kill me, of course i knew he was antag so i stunned him and shot him and took his e sword to finish him

-Next a roboticist comes in and tries to touch me and disarms me, already freaked out by the attempted murder i killed the roboticist too thinking he was in on Trayvon trying to kill me

-I immediately leave the HoP office after that because clearly I am not safe. I round the corner outside his office and see a sec officer with his gun out. What’s the first thing he does you ask? HE FUCKING FIRES ON ME! So naturally i shoot back in defense. At this point i was really freaked out because everyone i have contacted thus far tried to kill me!

-I ran into the office in bridge trying to recharge my guns and to stay in as a safe haven. While doing this a shit storm was released and there were radio messages of me being rogue and the AI locked me in the office. I tried explaining I was being shot at first but of course no one listened. I even told the Sec officer that shot at me to come to me with his gun holstered and then we could talk, did this as an extending the olive branch kind of thing.

-(Cant fit this image but i have it saved if needed) Next Detective and a bunch of other people break into brig, detective opens the window and starts shooting at me so what do i do? I shoot back of course! Im not going to sit there and be killed!

Honestly everything i did was clearly in self defense and if there is anyone who should have been banned its the people who broke into offices (roboticist, detective and misc other people and brig) and the person who abused their power (sec officer shooting and not asking questions)
    Admin Convo**

Also admin was not reasonable by any means and acted in an immature manner, even when i tried being reasonable with him

Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: why are you lasering people left and right

PM to-Admins: they’re trying to kill me! i have no idea why!!?!?!?!?!

PM to-Admins: seriously! check the logs (obviously freaked out at this point, hoping the admin can help me)

Jobban can be lifted only upon request. (I was banned without him even trying to reason with me)

Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: No one fucking atacked you you goddamn massive shitlord (clearly this admin did not check if i was attacked)

Admin PM from-WarRage: One guy tried to kill you, other 5 did nothing to you (yup he didn’t check)

This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 10080 minutes. (What a terrible admin, clearly can’t handle his job)

• did you really expect people /not/ to attack you after they saw you energy sword someone to death after lasering them to death?

its called the brig. unless you are surrounded by multiple hostiles (aka they all have a weapon of sorts), lasering is not the way to go. i learned this the easy way. you learned it the hard way.

just grab cuffs / flash bang, etc and arrest them one by one. lasering them is the lazy way out and an easy trip to ban haven.

• Yes i did because they saw the guy come at ME with the energy sword. Probably not understanding the game the roboticist came after me after i killed him. And of course i would kill him i had no cuffs…duh not even going to give an antag a small chance of getting away after trying to kill me. The sec officer didn’t see me kill anyone with the sword he just shot at me and the detective didn’t see anything either and shot at me (he’s not even supposed to do that!)

I would have arrested if i could because thats far easier to do, but i didnt have that option and seeing as to how everyone i ran into DID have a weapon and DID use them against me was was EXACTLY like i had hostiles all around me

• youre a fucking moron. i was an UNARMED ASSISTANT that passed by and you tried shooting me after i saw you kill 2 people in the hops office wielding an egun and an esword, its NATURAL people are gonna call you rogue.

besides, dont put up the innocent act. me and the detective came to the bridge after the ai locked you inside that small area with all the consoles. we couldnt get to you or harm you, and you had a PERFECTLY GOOD chance to explain yourself, to why you are running around esworing/egunning people as you see fit. but what do you do instead? laser down the ~DETECTIVE~ who just stood there. you wouldve finished him off if it wasnt for me dragging him away.

later on i slipped you and you got corgid by huxleyy. instead of dropping everything and calmly explaining yourself, all you said over the radio to people was  “fuck off and never attack me again”, you didnt do a very good job explaining yourself and instead took advantage of the situation you were in to murder people

• I went through the chat/combat logs and yeah it was a funny kerfuffle, I don’t believe you had bad intentions and just had retarded judgement. You never even called for help once or asked your security team to respond. No wonder everyone thought you were rogue.  Unbanned except for head positions and previous science bans.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.