Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Shit Sec

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: Cargo Tech
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Tom McPethly
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

So I am playing as a cargo tech, and a shitty rev tries to convert me. He fails and I go on a rev crusade. Very late into the round, the security team (who are worthless beyond worthless to the point a bunch of assistants with floor tiles were destroying the head revs), decided it would be a good idea to attack the only people actually combating the revolutionaries and even lasering them to death.

he did this both to me and Lanny, and possibly more. i was thankfully revived, only to be thrown into perma brig, and lanny wasn’t. they laser’d us even though we were cuffed.

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paytner
    Your job: Cargo Tech
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Tom McPethly
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

So I am playing as a cargo tech, and a shitty rev tries to convert me. He fails and I go on a rev crusade. Very late into the round, the security team (who are worthless beyond worthless to the point a bunch of assistants with floor tiles were destroying the head revs), decided it would be a good idea to attack the only people actually combating the revolutionaries and even lasering them to death.

he did this both to me and Lanny, and possibly more. i was thankfully revived, only to be thrown into perma brig, and lanny wasn’t. they laser’d us even though we were cuffed.

• I was Lanny. The trash warden, Gordon Freeman was running around the station with his egun out, and kept trying to get at me in medbay. When I went north to brig, he saw me and started chasing me again with his egun out. Shitsec McPhelty here steps in after they tase and cuff me, starts stripping me in the middle of the hallway. Luca came to help, but she got downed, and then McPhelty switched to lethal and lasered her. Afterwards, McPhelty injected me with chloral hydrate while I was cuffed.

• All aboard the ban train, choo choo

Users

Topics