Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Nickpr01
    Your IC name: Dont remember (Nicholas then a random last name)
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist (not a syndie)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: I bombed the station then left
    When you were banned: July 26, 2013 (around 9:00pm)
    Ban length: Permanent (perhaps i can get this reduced not asking to become completly unbanned, mayby instead it could be a couple days)
    Why you think you were banned: Because i did bomb the station
    Why you should be unbanned: Because i made my first bomb and i was messing with some of my friends and i accident blew myself up then also exited out the game while trying to exit out the the timer menu. I was new to the game and didn’t understand the rules. sorry :(

• Your BYOND Key: Nickpr01
    Your IC name: Dont remember (Nicholas then a random last name)
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist (not a syndie)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: I bombed the station then left
    When you were banned: July 26, 2013 (around 9:00pm)
    Ban length: Permanent (perhaps i can get this reduced not asking to become completly unbanned, mayby instead it could be a couple days)
    Why you think you were banned: Because i did bomb the station
    Why you should be unbanned: Because i made my first bomb and i was messing with some of my friends and i accident blew myself up then also exited out the game while trying to exit out the the timer menu. I was new to the game and didn’t understand the rules. sorry :(

• “I accidentally blew myself up, then hit the X button on the opposite corner of the screen”

• @commandhat:

“I accidentally blew myself up, then hit the X button on the opposite corner of the screen”

This was not the case i tired to exit the timer menu and the bombs actual menu but one of the X’s i clicked was the game. I tried to rejoin the game as quick as i could to not seem like i was just griefing and was going to try to explain myself but it was already done.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.