• Your BYOND Key: Lolipawa
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): NoX Station, permanent
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: cable guy
    When you were banned: Like five months ago, I don’t have the exact date
    Ban length: PERMENANT
    Why you think you were banned: That round was a 60 people grief fest: there were assistants floortiling each other like mad, janitor was slipping and stripping people and antags were doing what antags do, among other things. I thought a little more grief would hurt nobody, and I had recently learned how to build electrified grilles, so I set up some in the hallways. Some people run into them and got shocked, but I doubt anyone died from them. I was banned without a question being asked, and without any warning being given.
    Why you should be unbanned: Ban was issued a long time ago and my gaming style has changed. I’ve been playing on /tg/station and I have learned the joys cooperation, roleplay and how the emote can be stronger than the esword. What I did was a stupid thing to do as a non-antag, but I was never warned and, to be honest, a lot of people seemed to be griefing way harder that round.

• Your BYOND Key: Lolipawa
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): NoX Station, permanent
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: cable guy
    When you were banned: Like five months ago, I don’t have the exact date
    Ban length: PERMENANT
    Why you think you were banned: That round was a 60 people grief fest: there were assistants floortiling each other like mad, janitor was slipping and stripping people and antags were doing what antags do, among other things. I thought a little more grief would hurt nobody, and I had recently learned how to build electrified grilles, so I set up some in the hallways. Some people run into them and got shocked, but I doubt anyone died from them. I was banned without a question being asked, and without any warning being given.
    Why you should be unbanned: Ban was issued a long time ago and my gaming style has changed. I’ve been playing on /tg/station and I have learned the joys cooperation, roleplay and how the emote can be stronger than the esword. What I did was a stupid thing to do as a non-antag, but I was never warned and, to be honest, a lot of people seemed to be griefing way harder that round.

• tg station and roleplay? You sure you even want to come back to Nox?

• @Rover:

tg station and roleplay? You sure you even want to come back to Nox?

Lower ping.

• Okay. Just make sure you take the time to go over the rules http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Rules_(SS13)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.