Kobe Ryals - Ban Request

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Librarian
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Kobe Ryals and Unknown
    The offenders job: Assistant
    Date/Time of incident: 4:50 AM GMT +0 26th July 2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    So, I joined late into the round, the emergency shuttle was coming, so I just picked librarian. I stood still to allow my stuff to load, then as I go to leave the arrivals shuttle, these two assistants appear from nowhere, I get flashed and start getting beaten with floor tiles by Unknown, then Kobe starts to stab me in the eyes repeatedly, until I go into crit and eventually die. End of round it turns out Kobe wasn’t antag. Also sorry about the screenshot not including the chat, it was a quick screenshot and I didn’t realize it didn’t have it in.

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Librarian
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Kobe Ryals and Unknown
    The offenders job: Assistant
    Date/Time of incident: 4:50 AM GMT +0 26th July 2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    So, I joined late into the round, the emergency shuttle was coming, so I just picked librarian. I stood still to allow my stuff to load, then as I go to leave the arrivals shuttle, these two assistants appear from nowhere, I get flashed and start getting beaten with floor tiles by Unknown, then Kobe starts to stab me in the eyes repeatedly, until I go into crit and eventually die. End of round it turns out Kobe wasn’t antag. Also sorry about the screenshot not including the chat, it was a quick screenshot and I didn’t realize it didn’t have it in.

• hue

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.