Your job (syndie?): xenobiologist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Games
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: antion
    Reason provided: Greifer, possible metagaming
    When you were banned: 1:22 pm GMT +8
    Ban length: 7.5 days
    Why you think you were banned: because i killed a person unprovoked
    Why you should be unbanned:I think the ban that was given was very excessive, for something so small. As it was my first ban, there should also have been some leniency. there were also hardly any questions asked in which to explain myself for my actions. I have already served 3 days of my ban, which i think is long enough for such a minor thing.

• Your BYOND Key: Anzo Theron
    Your IC name:Andrew Agg
    Your job (syndie?): xenobiologist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Games
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: antion
    Reason provided: Greifer, possible metagaming
    When you were banned: 1:22 pm GMT +8
    Ban length: 7.5 days
    Why you think you were banned: because i killed a person unprovoked
    Why you should be unbanned:I think the ban that was given was very excessive, for something so small. As it was my first ban, there should also have been some leniency. there were also hardly any questions asked in which to explain myself for my actions. I have already served 3 days of my ban, which i think is long enough for such a minor thing.

• @anzo:

there were also hardly any questions asked in which to explain myself for my actions.

Why the fuck wouldn’t you explain yourself right now.

• the ban has already been placed is is getting resolved

• The other guy you were metagaming with’s ban appeal was denied by oxki (who saw all this with me, I just got to you two first and, being the overly-nice guy that I am, only gave you week bans when he would have given you harsher), yours is likely to go the same way.

• Don’t metagame so obviously.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.