Unpermaban request

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant/Corgi
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Game permanent
    Your previous bans:Corgi program, Permaban
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:Made a joke, was then permabanned, unbanned then banned again for assaulting someone.
    When you were banned:2-3 months ago or so
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned: I believe it was because of a previus joke I told to dr huxxley, but the perma ban was for putting someone into crit for defending myself. It’s been a while and I had alot of time away from SS13.
    My story: I know why I was put into the corgi program was because I made a joke of hacking the server and that my brother was president of russia and navy seal commander as a joke and I wrongly assumed that considering I had been part of the community for almost a full year maybe that it would not be taken seriously, well I guess I was wrong and I was put into the corgi program. Afterwards I was permabanned for apparently killing people in tunnels, which was revoked the same day because it was in self defense and she never died.

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant/Corgi
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Game permanent
    Your previous bans:Corgi program, Permaban
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:Made a joke, was then permabanned, unbanned then banned again for assaulting someone.
    When you were banned:2-3 months ago or so
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned: I believe it was because of a previus joke I told to dr huxxley, but the perma ban was for putting someone into crit for defending myself. It’s been a while and I had alot of time away from SS13.
    My story: I know why I was put into the corgi program was because I made a joke of hacking the server and that my brother was president of russia and navy seal commander as a joke and I wrongly assumed that considering I had been part of the community for almost a full year maybe that it would not be taken seriously, well I guess I was wrong and I was put into the corgi program. Afterwards I was permabanned for apparently killing people in tunnels, which was revoked the same day because it was in self defense and she never died.

• Ok edited so it doesnt look like shit.

• okay you’re unbanned

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.