Robustness exhibition

• So as we all know NoX station is known for a few thing
    1. robust as shit members
    2. no RP
    when the server was balls deep into DDoS attacks and had quite a bit of down time i decided to actually try the /tg/ servers again which are perpetually down. i actually found an .eu server they were hosting. they were running the old map, not meta station, and things were slightly smaller with less emphasis on meta gaming and bat shit insane murder. so i changed that completely and right off the bat as an assistant broke into eva and well broke everything everywhere and robusted the entire crew.
    NoX really isn’t the place for new people because it’s full of murder boner raging crazies. so let’s spread that love around! let’s show everybody what NoX is like by going onto more RP friendly servers and teaching them something.
    Post robust stories here i guess. Don’t take this as an invitation to totally ruin the server, just show them what you’ve learned. Survival of the fittest, and NoX is the fittest station in the universe.

• So as we all know NoX station is known for a few thing
    2. no RP
    when the server was balls deep into DDoS attacks and had quite a bit of down time i decided to actually try the /tg/ servers again which are perpetually down. i actually found an .eu server they were hosting. they were running the old map, not meta station, and things were slightly smaller with less emphasis on meta gaming and bat shit insane murder. so i changed that completely and right off the bat as an assistant broke into eva and well broke everything everywhere and robusted the entire crew.
    NoX really isn’t the place for new people because it’s full of murder boner raging crazies. so let’s spread that love around! let’s show everybody what NoX is like by going onto more RP friendly servers and teaching them something.
    Post robust stories here i guess. Don’t take this as an invitation to totally ruin the server, just show them what you’ve learned. Survival of the fittest, and NoX is the fittest station in the universe.

• Administrators

@doujinshi7:

So as we all know NoX station is known for a few thing
    2. no RP

I dunno about you, but I ban anyone who refuses to ERP with me.

• @doujinshi7:

So as we all know NoX station is known for a few thing
    2. no RP

I will confirm that many (in)famous NoX players have said that their robustness has improved dramatically during their time here and gives them a notable advantage on other servers.

• Go tell that to Goon station. They love that shit there.

Robust… That’s a good one. I genuinely laughed.

• but so many people are unrobust in nox its effectively made me worse

its always by some hap-hazard coincidence and never a duel of wits on nox

• Once i killed 11 people with a single banana

• I once watched a metagaming-griefer HoS being pushed into the massdriver by his cuffed victim.

On bay the victim would had to ask an admin for permission.
    The playerbase is not very robust, but on nox you don’t need to stop and type “spits blood” while fighting a syndie.

• i got banned on /tg/ for a week for killing most of security during a wizard gun round, even though their captain opened fire first.

i lost because admins released some nauseas shitty virus to stop the murderboners

• @Nernums:

but so many people are unrobust in nox its effectively made me worse

its always by some hap-hazard coincidence and never a duel of wits on nox

Maybe you were always bad and you just need to git gud.

• @NiggaTyrone:

Maybe you were always bad and you just need to git gud.

he has a point.

its usually a lucky disarm, or packing space lube every round / water grenades that saves you.

until a special antag is called in.

• so far nernums is the most robust person ive seen on this server other than swayer. he almost never misses you with stun/flash/disarm.
    rest of you try to get better

• Saying you were good until you came to nox isn’t really saying much. But im mainly just fucking around, I have no idea how robust he is.

EDIT: Also packing space lube/water grenades is part of being robust. And surviving these lucky/unlucky situations is also part of being robust. Simply having a punchout on perfectly even ground wouldn’t decide shit except who threw the last punch.

• @Talha:

I once watched a metagaming-griefer HoS being pushed into the massdriver by his cuffed victim.

The playerbase is not very robust, but on nox you don’t need to stop and type “spits blood” while fighting a syndie.

Im pretty sure that was me. I took his shoes off then he cuffed me and broke into the mass driver grabbed me and walked on the glass as he pushed the button and he went into space. I was having a laughing fit after that.

• Reminds me of all the times I go on any extended server as assistant and build/hand out 6 flame throwers to random crew. All the wile stealing the Captions cigars and the clowns hard suit wile everyone is distracted.

• Game Admins

skill on a game that relies on clicking the other person faster and an rng? wow, who cares!! the only real ‘skill’ would be knowing how to kill someone with the things around you, while not getting killed yourself

• @DoctorDrew:

skill on a game that relies on clicking the other person faster and an rng? wow, who cares!! the only real ‘skill’ would be knowing how to kill someone with the things around you, while not getting killed yourself

shoe and shard battle!

• @DoctorDrew:

youre right, being witty and knowledgeable almost always beast being robust
    we cant confuse the two

• @Talha:

I once watched a metagaming-griefer HoS being pushed into the massdriver by his cuffed victim.

I’ve pushed normal crewmembers, command staff and security out of airlocks when they try to space me as clown.
    One of the funniest ways is when theyre trying to push you and you just click rest to lie down and they just run out of the airlock.

• @DR.:

I’ve pushed normal crewmembers, command staff and security out of airlocks when they try to space me as clown.
    One of the funniests ways is when theyre trying to push you and you just click rest to lie down and they just run out of the airlock.

thank you zoidberg, you’ve enlightened me. i never thought to use rest like that, especially during a pushing battle.

the more you know, i guess.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.