Unmute request

• Hey there, recently i was microphone muted for an unknown reason (I can not find the post saying that I was banned, so i think i may have been banned while on a server)
    I recently bought a microphone and I think I may have been over reacting a little bit while talking.
    My steamID - STEAM_0:1:13606633
    game name - [UBCS] CryoDragon
    Could you please unmute me? i am sorry.

• Hey there, recently i was microphone muted for an unknown reason (I can not find the post saying that I was banned, so i think i may have been banned while on a server)
    I recently bought a microphone and I think I may have been over reacting a little bit while talking.
    My steamID - STEAM_0:1:13606633
    game name - [UBCS] CryoDragon
    Could you please unmute me? i am sorry.

• “You have been sent to the ballpit”, is what you see in the chatbox every time you join, for the past 2-3 months.
    [CUBE] CryoDragon STEAM_0:1:13606633 BALL PIT 9M 18d 2h 44m 46s Squeeky kid voice AC™

If you want to taken out of the ballpit, provide a voice recording and post it here, or appeal in-game to one of the admins/moderators.

• Ok then, i will provide a voice clip with proof that my voice is not as squeeky as it seems.
    Here you go www.mediafire.com/?q9l3hdx8zp15ixa
    And no, I did not make my voice low on purpose, this is my real voice.
    I reccomend you download it since it takes a while to buffer, also i am sorry about the file size.

• Thanks for that, and no you will not be taken out of the ballpit.
    This does not mean you are muted, you will still be able to talk, but you won’t be able to talk to people outside of the ballpit via voice chat.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.