Major Metagaming / Grief

• Ive only just started on this server, and already I am not impressed.
    First I am going to be very clear, I do not watch fucking little girl shows,
    I am not, nor have I ever been, or ever intend to be, a Brony.
    However, one guy decided to call me one, out of the blue and everyone else jumped in,
    no proof or evidence given. I was then arrested for no reason, stripped, raped, dragged around on a gerny
    and eventually murdered.

Despite what people are claiming, there are NO logs of me allegedly admitting it because I never said anything of the sort.
    The only logs that exist are the very obviously faked ones posted by Nigga Tyrone that lookas though they were made in MS Paint

The ring leader through this ordeal was Mugen Lloris, and Nigga Tyrone, both should be banned.

• Ive only just started on this server, and already I am not impressed.
    First I am going to be very clear, I do not watch fucking little girl shows,
    I am not, nor have I ever been, or ever intend to be, a Brony.
    However, one guy decided to call me one, out of the blue and everyone else jumped in,
    no proof or evidence given. I was then arrested for no reason, stripped, raped, dragged around on a gerny
    and eventually murdered.

Despite what people are claiming, there are NO logs of me allegedly admitting it because I never said anything of the sort.
    The only logs that exist are the very obviously faked ones posted by Nigga Tyrone that lookas though they were made in MS Paint

The ring leader through this ordeal was Mugen Lloris, and Nigga Tyrone, both should be banned.

• Don’t bronies like rape? I mean, they all are peadophiles, and to have sex as a peado its rape all the way down.

• @beatbeat:

Don’t bronies like rape? I mean, they all are peadophiles, and to have sex as a peado its rape all the way down.

I believe I have made it VERY clear that I am NOT a Brony

• thats what a brony would say.

• Welcome to Nox Station , Enjoy your stay

• congrats you’re all banned

• hi guys I’m gonna post a thread on here and give only slight vague information and hope the admins will change something, thanks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.