Your IC name:I’ve forgoten it
    Your job (syndie?):Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Game ban.
    Your previous bans:Non
    Who banned you:doctordrew
    Reason provided: im a triator lul
    When you were banned:Months ago
    Ban length:Permenant
    Why you think you were banned:I think i was…well i know i was banned for my immaturity and hoping the admins would believe i was a traitor.
    Why you should be unbanned:I believe i should be unbanned because i enjoy noxious net servers like Garry’s mod, and i hope doctordrew can forgive me for being immature and lying if i was a traitor i wasn’t…I am sorry for that and i hope you can accept my apology.I also have no excuse for doing what i did.

• Your BYOND Key:Legoscape
    Why you think you were banned:I think i was…well i know i was banned for my immaturity and hoping the admins would believe i was a traitor.
    Why you should be unbanned:I believe i should be unbanned because i enjoy noxious net servers like Garry’s mod, and i hope doctordrew can forgive me for being immature and lying if i was a traitor i wasn’t…I am sorry for that and i hope you can accept my apology.I also have no excuse for doing what i did.

• SS13 bans don’t apply to gmod servers unless something changed I’m not aware of. Also

and hoping the admins would believe i was a traitor.

what? The admins have tools that can tell them in like 5 seconds if a player is or isn’t a traitor.

Quoting OP just in case:
    @legoscape:

Your BYOND Key:Legoscape

• i wounldnt know that

• I’m up for keeping you banned if you don’t even know how to grief right

• I didn’t grief the station i killed someone and please awnser, what your giving me isint a reason to keep me banned.

• Well if he’s been banned for months for that, I say let him return, he’s served more time than most for less.

• The problem isn’t “he killed someone”. The problem is “he killed someone assuming the admins were dumb enough to not have solutions to common griefing excuses”.

• Like i said "i was immature doing so and never thought what admins could do.And i don’t believe I’ve ever saw that excuse before and  i’m not saying oh he did it and i got banned i’m saying sorry,Also i believe a lot of admins have heard to meany excuses to see sorry’s.This was also directed to Doctor because i lied to him a while ago.

• I also really do not want to be arguing it is not nice to argue.But any way I’ve been banned way to long for killing a guy and saying i’m a traitor. In doctor’s terms:Im a traitor lul

• And another thing
    I would understand a perma ban for killing several people leaving and saying i didn’t do it.But someone killing one man and lying about it and getting perma banned is not right.And with the admins know about who is a traitor was i wouldn’t know that I’ve never been a admin because of way to much stuff you guys do and i respect what you do but  over using your powers is not nessesry. I’m asking for forgiveness for what i did bad and i do admit it i lied and killed another player and lied saying i was a traitor. I’ve done worst stuff on other servers and asked for forgiveness and they gave me one last chance I’ve used it to be a better player.The reason your guys are not doing so well like you use to,Well there are several reasons.One of them is you guys cannot accept sorry anymore. Which is a problem,Most server admins can accept sorry. You guys cannot why is it you cannot say sorry.

• @legoscape:

And another thing
    I would understand a perma ban for killing several people leaving and saying i didn’t do it.But someone killing one man and lying about it and getting perma banned is not right.And with the admins know about who is a traitor was i wouldn’t know that I’ve never been a admin because of way to much stuff you guys do and i respect what you do but  over using your powers is not nessesry. I’m asking for forgiveness for what i did bad and i do admit it i lied and killed another player and lied saying i was a traitor. I’ve done worst stuff on other servers and asked for forgiveness and they gave me one last chance I’ve used it to be a better player.The reason your guys are not doing so well like you use to,Well there are several reasons.One of them is you guys cannot accept sorry anymore. Which is a problem,Most server admins can accept sorry. You guys cannot why is it you cannot say sorry.

learn to english and put everything into one post instead of triple posting and maybe the admins will care

• This was a recap :P i don’t understand how to make them in one thing i think of what i say before i talk.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.