Ban request (Nicholas Cox)

• Your BYOND key: Atlanta-ned
    Your IC name: Sloan Cox
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Nicholas Cox and Bruce Wayne
    The offenders job: Assistants
    Date/Time of incident: July 22nd, 19:51 (EDT)
    Your story: So, malf AI round. Robotocist friend and I decide to build a mech so we can be big damn heroes. I step into the hall to grab some more sulfuric acid from chemistry. And then Nicholas Cox comes outta fuckin nowhere and stungloves me before doing the usual handcuff and de-headset thing. Seconds later we’re in some weird hideout with wooden floors and shit. I spend the next several minutes resisting up from the surgery table while Nicholas Cox successfully gives me a gender reassignment and plastic surgery. That’s creepy as shit but it’s not my main complaint.

The real issue I have here was that when he was done with me, he dragged me out of the hidey-hole and back into the main station proper. Specifically, he dragged me into the Port Primary Hallway (think Cargo/Library/Chapel), which had just recently been on fire. They quickly abandoned their plan to release me when it became apparent that the heat was still very intense. So they drag me back into the maintenance tunnel, reorganize and Nicholas Cox throws me back into the hallway after stungloving me. I try to resist out of the cable restraints but the heat is too much and I quickly die (and then get husked).

• Your BYOND key: Atlanta-ned
    Your IC name: Sloan Cox
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Nicholas Cox and Bruce Wayne
    The offenders job: Assistants
    Date/Time of incident: July 22nd, 19:51 (EDT)
    Your story: So, malf AI round. Robotocist friend and I decide to build a mech so we can be big damn heroes. I step into the hall to grab some more sulfuric acid from chemistry. And then Nicholas Cox comes outta fuckin nowhere and stungloves me before doing the usual handcuff and de-headset thing. Seconds later we’re in some weird hideout with wooden floors and shit. I spend the next several minutes resisting up from the surgery table while Nicholas Cox successfully gives me a gender reassignment and plastic surgery. That’s creepy as shit but it’s not my main complaint.

The real issue I have here was that when he was done with me, he dragged me out of the hidey-hole and back into the main station proper. Specifically, he dragged me into the Port Primary Hallway (think Cargo/Library/Chapel), which had just recently been on fire. They quickly abandoned their plan to release me when it became apparent that the heat was still very intense. So they drag me back into the maintenance tunnel, reorganize and Nicholas Cox throws me back into the hallway after stungloving me. I try to resist out of the cable restraints but the heat is too much and I quickly die (and then get husked).

• dem assistants

• Told this guy to keep the ghetto surgery thing down a bit, and I “punished” them.
    If they do it again, banned.

• Yo just sort of replying in here cause thread is recent and what im about to post doesn’t deserve it’s own appeal (especially cause its just a 24 hour ban).

When you banned me, you do realize the shit was legitimately disappearing as that cargo tech was standing right by it, so I just assumed he was taking it.

if the stuff was disappearing because nicholas cox was going to pull some wack shit I had no idea. I just followed him in there cause he told me to come with him, and some people started flooding in. Then one guys standing near a table and all the saws and stuff he had acquired LOOKED like they were being stolen. I wouldn’t have beaten him to death but I was also worried hed use the saw against me if I just knocked him unconscious and he got back up.

EDIT: I mean I knew he was going to do ghetto surgery when he said it at the last minute, which is why I blocked the door. But I didn’t realize he had some sort of long record of doing this, I figured it was just a one time thing. And hey if they broke into the hidey hole why not. Which then comes to the next part where I thought he grabbed the saw and scalpel, and then I was worried he would mow me down for blocking the door (plus I didnt want him stealing shit).

Anyways just posting to clarify that. I mean, I can kind of understand the ban but shit how was I supposed to know that admins were making stuff disappear until I saw the walls?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.