Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Cirukcaller
    Your IC name: I cannot remember, I’m afraid. It was a long, long time ago.
    Your job (syndie?): Miner, that I remember.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): I was banned as a miner, permanently, for attacking and starting a fight against another miner that, after a long struggle, ended in his death.
    Your previous bans: I had no previous bans that I can remember, at all. I’m not sure of this, though.
    Who banned you: 'warrage’
    Reason provided: 'Griefer’
    When you were banned: I wish I could tell, but I was banned a very long time ago, back when I didn’t even have a week of playing space station 13, so I didn’t know the entire thing. At all.
    Ban length: Permanent.
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned for being a griefer, attacking a miner with a pickaxe and, after a fight, killing him.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, I don’t remember the entire situation. I do know, though, that I didn’t know how the game was, at all. Nox was the first station, I went in it, after seeing how people killed each other plenty of times I decided that I had to get my shit together, grabbed a pickaxe and beat my fellow miner’s brains in. I’m no longer like that, however. After many months (A year too, I think? I’m not sure.) I have played into many servers, learned my ways around the game and my entire perspective of everything have changed. I’m truly a changed player, and after gathering my wits to actually appeal for Nox, today I decided I wanted to make a change and try again the station.

• Your BYOND Key: Cirukcaller
    Your IC name: I cannot remember, I’m afraid. It was a long, long time ago.
    Your job (syndie?): Miner, that I remember.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): I was banned as a miner, permanently, for attacking and starting a fight against another miner that, after a long struggle, ended in his death.
    Your previous bans: I had no previous bans that I can remember, at all. I’m not sure of this, though.
    Who banned you: 'warrage’
    Reason provided: 'Griefer’
    When you were banned: I wish I could tell, but I was banned a very long time ago, back when I didn’t even have a week of playing space station 13, so I didn’t know the entire thing. At all.
    Ban length: Permanent.
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned for being a griefer, attacking a miner with a pickaxe and, after a fight, killing him.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, I don’t remember the entire situation. I do know, though, that I didn’t know how the game was, at all. Nox was the first station, I went in it, after seeing how people killed each other plenty of times I decided that I had to get my shit together, grabbed a pickaxe and beat my fellow miner’s brains in. I’m no longer like that, however. After many months (A year too, I think? I’m not sure.) I have played into many servers, learned my ways around the game and my entire perspective of everything have changed. I’m truly a changed player, and after gathering my wits to actually appeal for Nox, today I decided I wanted to make a change and try again the station.

• Some love, Weeendy.  ???

• Any attention, please?

• Why come back if you were already playing on different servers, were you banned there as well?

• Well, mainly because I’m getting tired of everytime I click Nox to play it says I’m banned, and I’ve been banned forever. I haven’t been banned on any different servers. The only server I’m banned on right now is Yogstation, and I don’t think it’s anywhere online or something.

• Any love, folks? I know this place is unforgiving, but I’m truly a changed man.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.