Broken Bones Bridge Question…

• Hey, just out of curiosity how exactly do you make the cars on this map so that they crash into you damaging you, it would be nice to know I’ve heard of func_traintrack but i cannot assume that is what you used  -Thanks

• Hey, just out of curiosity how exactly do you make the cars on this map so that they crash into you damaging you, it would be nice to know I’ve heard of func_traintrack but i cannot assume that is what you used  -Thanks

• There’s a trigger hurt, a trigger abspush with the knock down flag, a prop car, an npc prop, ambient_generic for impact sounds all parented to a func_tracktrain.

• wow that sounds complicated but its probably not hard to be done

• @Xeon897:

wow that sounds complicated but its probably not hard to be done

Very simple.

Watch this tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEGuXyo7o2Q

No it doesn’t cover sounds but it will cover the basic of tracktrain

• The cars for broken bones are more complicated than what I described but I omitted that. They are parented to a func_door parented to the func_train so they can alternate to a different car hidden in the sky. It counts how many times a tracktrain does a full cycle then triggers the func_doors to bump one car out of the map and bring the other one so it looks like a different car is there.

• @The:

The cars for broken bones are more complicated than what I described but I omitted that. They are parented to a func_door parented to the func_train so they can alternate to a different car hidden in the sky. It counts how many times a tracktrain does a full cycle then triggers the func_doors to bump one car out of the map and bring the other one so it looks like a different car is there.

That’s so gayben

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.