Metagaming / Really bad Security

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Luca Paytner
    The offenders job:I dont know, he was nameless but I could hear his voice.
    Date/Time of incident:3:35 EST
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    So, Luca has a nameless ID with all acess.
    I arrest her, and out of fucking nowhere Crazy Ivan stings me and silences me and brings me too maint and eats me.
    He eats like, 5 other people infront of him.
    "what it means to be true security

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Luca Paytner
    The offenders job:I dont know, he was nameless but I could hear his voice.
    Date/Time of incident:3:35 EST
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    So, Luca has a nameless ID with all acess.
    I arrest her, and out of fucking nowhere Crazy Ivan stings me and silences me and brings me too maint and eats me.
    He eats like, 5 other people infront of him.
    "what it means to be true security

• Its lings. They like to occur at random occasions and perhaps they just had a relationship ingame…

• @Creeper:

Its lings. They like to occur at random occasions and perhaps they just had a relationship ingame…

I’ve read this three times and I have no idea what the fuck you’re trying to say.

• i don’t have a meta relationship with crazy ivan, i just play a lot and he’s cool with me most rounds.

this round he saved me from your shitty ass because, like i said in the screenie thread, you arrested me because i had all access, which i explained numerous times that it was from a traitor chang.

but no, you ignored me and kept moving me around, and then got swiftly killed by ivan later on when i asked for help.

i didn’t kill ivan because brig was a mess, dent released plasma en mass so going to brig isn’t feasible, and it was two aliens versus one. i had one egun.

plus he was a bro and killed you. stop crying, neve, you got rek’d and now you post a ban request.

• @Swagile:

i don’t have a meta relationship with crazy ivan, i just play a lot and he’s cool with me most rounds.

this round he saved me from your shitty ass because, like i said in the screenie thread, you arrested me because i had all access, which i explained numerous times that it was from a traitor chang.

but no, you ignored me and kept moving me around, and then got swiftly killed by ivan later on when i asked for help.

i didn’t kill ivan because brig was a mess, dent released plasma en mass so going to brig isn’t feasible, and it was two aliens versus one. i had one egun.

plus he was a bro and killed you. stop crying, neve, you got rek’d and now you post a ban request.

you still need to do your job, and you’re “real security” for not killing lings because you’re scared
    then dont play security and you let people died
    he absorbed people infront of you

• @Gavakis:

you still need to do your job, and you’re “real security” for not killing lings because you’re scared
    then dont play security and you let people died
    he absorbed people infront of you

you attacked security for doing their job.

i think, if it really boils down to anything, we’re both wrong.

• Me and Luca are just regulars that see each other often. I absorbed most of the cargo workers. You two were fighting, hanging around cargo and mostly in my office. I was thinking of a plan to absorb you guys. I took advantage of the situation, stunned neve instead of stinging her, then stung her later in maint where I absorbed her. I later came back, wanting to absorb Luca, but squiggles told me that Luca knew I was a ling. I wasn’t gonna be a dick and kill him so I let him be. I severely outgunned him (eguns, combat shotgun…) so I was pretty sure he wouldn’t attack me. I trusted him and thats pretty much it. Would you attack an armed ling that has a pet xeno?

• @Spheretech:

Me and Luca are just regulars that see each other often. I absorbed most of the cargo workers. You two were fighting, hanging around cargo and mostly in my office. I was thinking of a plan to absorb you guys. I took advantage of the situation, stunned neve instead of stinging her, then stung her later in maint where I absorbed her. I later came back, wanting to absorb Luca, but squiggles told me that Luca knew I was a ling. I wasn’t gonna be a dick and kill him so I let him be. I severely outgunned him (eguns, combat shotgun…) so I was pretty sure he wouldn’t attack me. I trusted him and thats pretty much it. Would you attack an armed ling that has a pet xeno?

of course he would, hes “real security”.

who died.

• @Spheretech:

Me and Luca are just regulars that see each other often. I absorbed most of the cargo workers. You two were fighting, hanging around cargo and mostly in my office. I was thinking of a plan to absorb you guys. I took advantage of the situation, stunned neve instead of stinging her, then stung her later in maint where I absorbed her. I later came back, wanting to absorb Luca, but squiggles told me that Luca knew I was a ling. I wasn’t gonna be a dick and kill him so I let him be. I severely outgunned him (eguns, combat shotgun…) so I was pretty sure he wouldn’t attack me. I trusted him and thats pretty much it. Would you attack an armed ling that has a pet xeno?

I would charge you as an assistant.

• I don’t see how this is metagaming. Ivan saw an opportunity to absorb you and took advantage of it.

• Security is not about throwing yourself against antagonists till you are dead. If Luca owes Ivan his life its very legit to let that one slip past after all the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Have you ever tried being a more likeable person? You get into far less trouble that way.

• @Vanellope:

Have you ever tried being a more likeable person?

<3

• So as a changeling, you had a guy there with all access outgunned, and didnt take the opportunity to absorb him and take it?
    And, as a security officer, you were completely cool about allowing a changeling that could kill you at any moment to go around like nothing happened?

• @DR.:

So as a changeling, you had a guy there with all access outgunned, and didnt take the opportunity to absorb him and take it?
    And, as a security officer, you were completely cool about allowing a changeling that could kill you at any moment to go around like nothing happened?

i didn’t have all access anymore because neve, the person trying to ban request me, attacked me for HAVING all access after killing a ling right when she joined the game without knowing anything, then saying I was “abusing all access”, then saying I illegally got a hos ID, which was given to me, by the captain (changed my ID to HoS)

and i was cool with letting him go because i didn’t want the xeno to eat me. as well as the fact that he saved my ass from neve, since she was trying to convince squiggles, the xeno, to eat me for having all access. even though i was implanted and obviously a starter sec so i couldn’t be antag.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.