Fucking insanity

• Your BYOND key: Floof5467
    Your IC name:Nigga Tyrone
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): JasonDrew
    The offenders ingame name: Cynam Pholk
    The offenders job: Detective
    Date/Time of incident: 7/20/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help): So this fag gets on in dead chat and starts quoting some pony parody. He then starts saying he likes the show, when we point out that makes him free game he says he dosent see it in the rules etc. etc. So later I confront him in game, giving him a heads up cause I decided to be a fucking kind guy. But he wont accept it so I beat his ass down (mind you hes the god damn detective and he couldnt use the revolver for some odd ass reason). He tries to get me arrested and shit, says that he never said he liked the show when its obvious he did and so on and so forth. But thats not the fucking dumb part.

The dumb part is next round I post this http://i.imgur.com/omQFTZu.gif (sorry its the only screenshot I got, but you can check logs or something right?). Pointing out that hes free game. He takes this as a cue to bust into bar, shoot me with his revolver claiming they were “rubber bullets” arrest me, throw me in jail (after much dicking around and completely failing to get how cells work). The asshole warden just goes along with it but I wont drag him into this. And I literally had done nothing that round aside from get injected with some wack chemicals.

So I dont fucking know. But aside from blatant intentional disregard of the rules he also shot me at least twice and threw me in a cell (for 7 minutes, im pretty sure pointing out that someons a brony faggot doesn’t delegate that much time). Pretty much anyone can tell you about him claiming to be a brony. Granted I kind of overreacted about that. But seriously when I decide to be nice enough to pass up a free kill and help someone out and they tell me im free game for having a racist name, then that warrants a god damn reaction.

• Your BYOND key: Floof5467
    Your IC name:Nigga Tyrone
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): JasonDrew
    The offenders ingame name: Cynam Pholk
    The offenders job: Detective
    Date/Time of incident: 7/20/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help): So this fag gets on in dead chat and starts quoting some pony parody. He then starts saying he likes the show, when we point out that makes him free game he says he dosent see it in the rules etc. etc. So later I confront him in game, giving him a heads up cause I decided to be a fucking kind guy. But he wont accept it so I beat his ass down (mind you hes the god damn detective and he couldnt use the revolver for some odd ass reason). He tries to get me arrested and shit, says that he never said he liked the show when its obvious he did and so on and so forth. But thats not the fucking dumb part.

The dumb part is next round I post this http://i.imgur.com/omQFTZu.gif (sorry its the only screenshot I got, but you can check logs or something right?). Pointing out that hes free game. He takes this as a cue to bust into bar, shoot me with his revolver claiming they were “rubber bullets” arrest me, throw me in jail (after much dicking around and completely failing to get how cells work). The asshole warden just goes along with it but I wont drag him into this. And I literally had done nothing that round aside from get injected with some wack chemicals.

So I dont fucking know. But aside from blatant intentional disregard of the rules he also shot me at least twice and threw me in a cell (for 7 minutes, im pretty sure pointing out that someons a brony faggot doesn’t delegate that much time). Pretty much anyone can tell you about him claiming to be a brony. Granted I kind of overreacted about that. But seriously when I decide to be nice enough to pass up a free kill and help someone out and they tell me im free game for having a racist name, then that warrants a god damn reaction.

• I hear what he means about the racist name, but still he was a brony, and even if he denied it later on - I’d still kill him.

The fact that he said that its an OOC matter shows he’s stupid, and he just confirmed that he’s a brony, and I’d assume that was a weak attempt at trying not to be killed.

Though bronies are like clowns, they aren’t protected by law at all, so they can do whatever they want.
    Well, this is tough.

• Bronys are restricted by Rules. They just aren’t protected by them so they can get banned for killing you over something that happened previous round.
    I would probably claim to be a brony if I could do whatever I wanted in exchange.

But on the other hand… your racist name makes you named poorly so… mmmm… seems like your chances of really getting him punished are quite low.

• @Vanellope:

Bronys are restricted by Rules. They just aren’t protected by them so they can get banned for killing you over something that happened previous round.
    I would probably claim to be a brony if I could do whatever I wanted in exchange.

But on the other hand… your racist name makes you named poorly so… mmmm… seems like your chances of really getting him punished are quite low.

You have been here long enough to know Nigga Tyrones name is fine and that racism is allowed on the server.

• @Reapter:

You have been here long enough to know Nigga Tyrones name is fine and that racism is allowed on the server.

Aside from which, I don’t remember exactly but i’m pretty damn sure the name rule just applied to people giving themselves wizard related names/confusing/rule violating shit.

Anyways I could really care less now that he has been lynched a couple of times (person in question). But I really do reccomend some sort of clarity because half the time innocent people are getting their ass thrown in jail/killed as a result of cynam yelling about how he never said he was a brony (which he did) and making bullshit RP excuses as to why he can’t be killed. And often times they were being killed/arrested by cynam himself.

• @Vanellope:

X  name makes you named poorly

Thats up to the admins to decide
    Anyway im banning him because he told me that if i brought up the logs i would find that people were lying about him being a brony, which i warned him about beforehand.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.