[ZS] Prevent thrown props from affecting props players are holding

• Game Admins

In other words, let’s say that I am barricading, and I’m trying to rotate a prop in a certain way so it covers a hole nicely. If another player takes a different prop and throws it at the prop I am holding, it will cause that prop to rotate or move in a different direction and I have to readjust the angle.

If possible, I would like it so if someone is holding a prop, no other prop could cause the prop they are holding to ever rotate or move. Only the person holding the prop should be able to rotate or move it.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but it’s getting kind of annoying when players think they are being helpful by throwing props in front of my face while I am setting up a barricade before wave 1, and I have to waste time readjusting the angle of a prop because the prop they threw screwed up the angle of it.

• Game Admins

In other words, let’s say that I am barricading, and I’m trying to rotate a prop in a certain way so it covers a hole nicely. If another player takes a different prop and throws it at the prop I am holding, it will cause that prop to rotate or move in a different direction and I have to readjust the angle.

If possible, I would like it so if someone is holding a prop, no other prop could cause the prop they are holding to ever rotate or move. Only the person holding the prop should be able to rotate or move it.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but it’s getting kind of annoying when players think they are being helpful by throwing props in front of my face while I am setting up a barricade before wave 1, and I have to waste time readjusting the angle of a prop because the prop they threw screwed up the angle of it.

• That would be actually good in handy when it becomes someone attempted to break all of the props in the map or trying to take the prop away from you

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.