Uban Request - Unsure exactly why

• Your BYOND Key: ninjablooper
    Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Water
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Unsure exactly why, think accused metagaming "You win a trip to rocket station."
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Not exactly sure, he was reffering to metagaming in an OOC chat, but it seemed to be directed at someone else.
    When you were banned: 6:30 EST July 19th, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Admin thought I was metagaming
    Why you should be unbanned: I wasn’t metagaming. I witnessed Art Hook dragging Captain into maintenance. I tried to tase him, but he crossbowed me and took my taser. I quickly went an got a new one and decided to investigate. I went through maintenance until I found two welder lockers. I went, got a welding tool, and unwelded it. After I got the Captain out (who was now braindead), a man appeared. I began to explain to him what I was doing, but then saw his name. It was “Art Hook”, the man who kidnapped him. I decided to how no mercy and tased him and began to beat him towards critical because I ha no cuffs therefore decided I could crit him and revive when I got to permabrig. As this happened the admin who banned me put over OOC “ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding……  you win the price for most obvious metagaming.” I thought nothing of this due to me not metagaming, but was afterwards banned. I’m still not exactly sure why I was banned.

• Your BYOND Key: ninjablooper
    Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Water
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Unsure exactly why, think accused metagaming "You win a trip to rocket station."
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Not exactly sure, he was reffering to metagaming in an OOC chat, but it seemed to be directed at someone else.
    When you were banned: 6:30 EST July 19th, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Admin thought I was metagaming
    Why you should be unbanned: I wasn’t metagaming. I witnessed Art Hook dragging Captain into maintenance. I tried to tase him, but he crossbowed me and took my taser. I quickly went an got a new one and decided to investigate. I went through maintenance until I found two welder lockers. I went, got a welding tool, and unwelded it. After I got the Captain out (who was now braindead), a man appeared. I began to explain to him what I was doing, but then saw his name. It was “Art Hook”, the man who kidnapped him. I decided to how no mercy and tased him and began to beat him towards critical because I ha no cuffs therefore decided I could crit him and revive when I got to permabrig. As this happened the admin who banned me put over OOC “ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding……  you win the price for most obvious metagaming.” I thought nothing of this due to me not metagaming, but was afterwards banned. I’m still not exactly sure why I was banned.

• It seems I was unbanned, but I’m still curious exactly why?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.