Don't feed my paranoia.

• ~~This is probably one of the f**king wierdest things I’ve ever seen. I’ve been getting emails recently from a “confidential name” from location Gerber, WI. Email address: noreply39620@gmail.com. Is this some kind of scam or what? This person knows my name and my parents. I’ll post the conversation whenever I fell like its gone too far.

Anyone else?~~

Ignore the above. Read my next post.

• ~~This is probably one of the f**king wierdest things I’ve ever seen. I’ve been getting emails recently from a “confidential name” from location Gerber, WI. Email address: noreply39620@gmail.com. Is this some kind of scam or what? This person knows my name and my parents. I’ll post the conversation whenever I fell like its gone too far.

Anyone else?~~

Ignore the above. Read my next post.

• Wow, you’re really good at being vague.

Post the conversation.

• You have your e-mail viewable to the public, if you go to your profile settings you can turn it off by checking ‘Allow other users to e-mail me.’

• My apologies. I did some reverse searching and found out that it was one of my friends dicking around. Jetboom, if you see this, go ahead and lock this thread if I can’t delete it from my end.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.