Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Pony appreciation thread

• ok

• ok

• banned for admin disrespect

quality

• was this on rocket station?

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 498.1150)
    Logging in…connected
    Logged in as Joehub.
    Connecting to byond://81.19.212.45:42420…connected
    Banned by host:
    Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (joehub) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
    Attack on security officer,  being rude and doing things for no reason and not caring goodbye we do not  accept people like that on Rocket Station
    This ban was applied by farcrada on 2013-07-17 20:23:14,
    Access denied.

i literally picked welder + screwdriver + crowbar, a sec officer tased me and started asking me why am i picking all those items, he kept delaying me so i got out of the cuffs (by waiting 2 mins talking to that idiot) and then disarming him and beating him with his baton, not even critting him. then this shit bird comes to me asking why am i picking up welders and attacking cops when they chase me with the baton

also isnt the slow ass turtle walking hilarious there LOL, i had a snail race with security that server is fucking retarded.

• Too many baby’s on SS13…

• I make stun gloves every single round not to powergame against antags but to defend myself from shitcurity.

• i just noticed those guys only ban your byond key

time for some griefing

• Rocket Station was made by a couple morons off 4chan who thought they could do better then /vg/ without learning even basic rules of the game.

• oh my god thank god i play here……

i beat to crit 2 botanists who were throwing crap at me like glass and shit until i went to red, and a medic drags them off to heal them… this trial “admin” spent about 20 minutes talking to me when i was just replying with some half assed lawyer bullshit lol…

all this while being beaten up by TWO OF THOSE BOTANISTS and a medical doctor to death

theres a suprise at the end

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Why did you just kill 2 people?

PM to-Farcrada: a sad moment for them as they were assulting me for slightly antagonizing them
    PM to-Farcrada: very sad they take it to the admins after they lose

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: You shouldn’t be killing poeple in the first polace.

PM to-Farcrada: so let it be told they shouldnt be attacking people

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: On top of that, it wasn’t even them who contacted admins.

PM to-Farcrada: in that case no intervention is required

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: You’re saying it was self-defence?

PM to-Farcrada: but of course, you are mad if you think i am a murderer

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Pretty mucvh there is. There’s a complaint that you killed 2 guys.
    Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Tell me the whole story.
    PM to-Farcrada: youre the trial admin, look up the logs
    PM to-Farcrada: im enjoying my game

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: I’m asking you nicely now. Please co-operate. Thanks.

PM to-Farcrada: ok
    PM to-Farcrada: its an ic fued in a roleplay game i dont understand what exactly do you want
    PM to-Farcrada: can you please be more specific

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: The full story of your murders.

PM to-Farcrada: see i cant really comply with you because you are calling me a murderer
    PM to-Farcrada: thats offensive
    PM to-Farcrada: you are accusing me of a major crime when it was justified self defense
    PM to-Farcrada: very rude

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: For me that’s murder. Now please raise that immature attitude and tell me the story.

PM to-Farcrada: well we got a problem
    PM to-Farcrada: see for you its murder when it was not, that means you bend reality as you see fit
    PM to-Farcrada: its either insanity or being a crooked power hungry despot, make a pick

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Right, first of all. If a person died by your hands whatever the reason, it’s murder.

PM to-Farcrada: Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Second. RPing insanity, is not allowed here.

PM to-Farcrada: you are crazy. i am not roleplaying insanity. dont you understand the english language
    PM to-Farcrada: i hope you dont have a reading problem
    PM to-Farcrada: because that would make the admin team of this community a low standard, which by god i wont accept

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: “its either insanity or being a crooked power hungry despot, make a pick” Come again…?

PM to-Farcrada: please reread what ive said, i was talking about YOU

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: You’re free to leave.

PM to-Farcrada: there is proof all over! ive been attacked and defended myself yet im being called out as a murderer! what nonsense!

PM to-Farcrada: besides, your definition of murder is flawed, vandel did not even end up dead!

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: So, back to square one. Why did you kill them and what happened?

PM to-Farcrada: kill? vandel?? hes next to me!
    PM to-Farcrada: wake up!

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Critical is the same as murder here.

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: I’m quite awake, thanks.

PM to-Farcrada: so what do you want of me again? youre accusing me of imaginary crimes

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Not really. I want you to tell me the story. Not show me things I have here in logs.

PM to-Farcrada: you are. fact. accusming me of murder when there was none. accusming me of being a murderer when i was not
    PM to-Farcrada: crystal facts, undisputable
    PM to-Farcrada: yet you take law into your own hands and label me as whatever you see fit!

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: When was there law in OOC?

PM to-Farcrada: pardon?
    PM to-Farcrada: im being attacked by everyone, sorry if i cant reply

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: When was there law in OOC?
    Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: You probably did something wrong. Which I don’t care about.
    Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: I get complaints as in you killing people for shits and giggles. Now. I ask you what

PM to-Farcrada: well if you dont care about what happened, why are you asking me??
    PM to-Farcrada: no wonder youre trial admin!

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Right.

PM to-Farcrada: you need to learn manners

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: That’s rather offensive of you.

PM to-Farcrada: thats how you made me feel throughout all this convo

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: Start again? What happened and why are there @ people doqwn at your feet with
    PM to-Farcrada: damn the people, check your logs
    PM to-Farcrada: you accuse an innocent man of self defense and not even making anyone succumb to death

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: May not have said it before, but I had my logs disabled. Could you now please tell me

PM to-Farcrada: you should feel ashamed, victimizing the criminals
    PM to-Farcrada: with you in hand this game will become a penal server
    PM to-Farcrada: if you have your logs disabled you should not be admin

Trial Admin PM from-Farcrada: I’m trying to get the problem fixed here. Why do you not underdstand?

You have been kicked from the server

lol… an admin with no ability to track what really happened… jesus

• @jh2.0:

oh my god thank god i play here……

i beat to crit 2 botanists who were throwing crap at me like glass and shit until i went to red, and a medic drags them off to heal them… this trial “admin” spent about 20 minutes talking to me when i was just replying with some half assed lawyer bullshit lol…

all this while being beaten up by TWO OF THOSE BOTANISTS and a medical doctor to death

theres a suprise at the end

lol… an admin with no ability to track what really happened… jesus

That admin seems like a complete retard. After all that he then tells you his logs were disabled

• I just went there to mess around since nox is down,

OOC:
    Spheretech: Would anyone here be offended if I said niggers?
    Dylanco: No but I must warn you that you will get banned for hatespeech.
    Spheretech: What if I say it in a friendly way like
    Spheretech: Niggers

Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (spheretech) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
    Hatespeech
    This ban was applied by dylanco on 2013-07-19 18:36:32,
    This is a permanent ban

i dont blame him but i did lol how fast i got permad

• @Spheretech:

I just went there to mess around since nox is down,

OOC:

Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (spheretech) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
    Hatespeech
    This is a permanent ban

How racist. I bet they didn’t know you are a nigger and have the right to say it.

• yup

• @Spheretech:

I just went there to mess around since nox is down,

OOC:

Hatespeech
    This is a permanent ban

I’m certain they wouldn’t give a shit if you said faggots. Or clowns.

• who knows, spend 30 seconds making another account and go try it out

• They arent fans of Hitler or Lenin apparently.

Trial Admin PM from-Dylanco: May I ask why you took two names both of which inspired and still inspire hatred

PM to-Dylanco: Excuse me?

PM to-Dylanco: I not sure what you saying

Trial Admin PM from-Dylanco: So a Name like Adolf lenin gives us the impression you mean Adolf Hitler and Vladmir Lenin

Trial Admin PM from-Dylanco: Next round can you change it as to avoid confusion

PM to-Dylanco: But Adolf Hitler and Vladamir Lenin are hero. They are god compared to us. Why you not worship like I do? Is there something wrong with having my own beliefs?

Trial Admin PM from-Dylanco: I sincerely hope your joking

PM to-Dylanco: I do not understand the joke. They are great man. Trying to unite us together to make world a better place

• lol i can understand hitler but…… lenin?? why…

• @jh2.0:

oh my god thank god i play here……

by the way, he did ban me after that

Banned by host:
    Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (claymore12) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
    Plain rude to an admin. Has had several chances. Insulted admin.Killed 2 people out of self-defence the others say otherwise.
    This ban was applied by farcrada on 2013-07-19 17:10:01

i like how this guy works. they said otherwise so it must be true

a+ admin

• @jh2.0:

lol i can understand hitler but…… lenin?? why…

Exactly. Also there are other people in this world called Adolf. Could have been a completely innocent name if he thought of it that way.

• @jh2.0:

lol i can understand hitler but…… lenin?? why…

You gotta be some sort of moron to find a name offensive, especially names of two historical figures. I didn’t see anyone crying when Hitler was mentioned in history class so why it is different on the internet to some baffles me.

Users

Topics