Alien Vs Riply

• Now i thought that would be awesome to see but the actual experience is complete BULLSHIT! The mech cant do shit to aliens unless they sit still. I didn’t know the aliens where that over fucking powered. Why would the drill be the only way to kill them since the clamp pushes them away but does no damage? I thought it would do more damage for 1. being a mech or 2. awesome movie reference but no. This just puts disappointment on face because alien vs mech should be awesome. I also think its funny because i guess i got served a double helping of “FUN” :biggrin:
    P.s. I did not know how fucking big this pic was.

• Now i thought that would be awesome to see but the actual experience is complete BULLSHIT! The mech cant do shit to aliens unless they sit still. I didn’t know the aliens where that over fucking powered. Why would the drill be the only way to kill them since the clamp pushes them away but does no damage? I thought it would do more damage for 1. being a mech or 2. awesome movie reference but no. This just puts disappointment on face because alien vs mech should be awesome. I also think its funny because i guess i got served a double helping of “FUN” :biggrin:
    P.s. I did not know how fucking big this pic was.

• The mech that is actually constructed to manage xenomorph infestations is the Durand which nobody ever builds because the Gygax is the faster and cheaper combat mech and constructed to handle revolutions (in one way or the other).
    The only way I see a Ripley kill a xenomorph any time soon is when the Ripley has a melee shield booster installed which makes it immune to melee attacks in exchange increased power drain.

• I killed 3 and 3 larva but i thought it was weird to see the clamp brushes them away like flys. I really hat using the drill because it always ALWAYS thinks you are aiming a the floor.

• The ripley is a mining mech, not a combat mech…

• Pardon me for thinking a giant clamp should do damage to an alien. Not flailing it around yelling shoo.

• Wait, you can’t give an alien the clamps? Are you on harm intent?

• ripley cant do anything against assistants with fire extinguishers, youre out of your mind if youre using them against aliens

the gygax however is an alien murdering machine

• Game Admins

i prefer the honk mech to take care of plebian aliens with my superior clown tech

also: if an alien in stuck in with a ripley, it is going to get fucked

another thing: engineering cyborgs are like deathsquad to aliens, their welder does a shit ton of damage to them, and they can repair themselves; aliens have literally no chance against two or even one engineering borg, and plus they can weld the weeds that aliens spawn

• Ha i did not know about the welder. It would be funny to see aliens bullied by an engineer borg.

• also you can weilder bomb aliens to KO them then finish them off.

did i mention RCD to block them off and laugh as they struggle to get out due to weilded vents?

• @Swagile:

also you can weilder bomb aliens to KO them then finish them off.

did i mention RCD to block them off and laugh as they struggle to get out due to weilded vents?

Corrosive Acid. But of course everyone goes Hunter and so nobody can actually use it.

• Does the honkblast 5000 stun xenomorphs?

• @Vanellope:

Does the honkblast 5000 stun xenomorphs?

It can even stun DS…

• @Creeper:

It can even stun DS…

DS are still normal stunable humans. Xenos can’t be tased. Not in the way you would think anyway. You can stun them by [REDACTED]

• Pretty sure you can clamp anyone using the Harm intent. If assistants start giving me shit I just clamp them three times, then they limp away and I keep clamping them to death. Until the drill.
    Also, the ripley is shit against anything that has even a tile of distance advantage over it.
    Floor tiles.

• sorry but honestly ripley is shit against everything. about 7 hits from a fire extinguisher or something it starts going apeshit by running in all directions until you get completely destroyed

• You’re trying to use a fucking mining mech for combat.

I think you’re the one that’s shit at everything.

• dont know where i said i was ever using ripleys mechs at all, but ok……

angry boy…

• It can be implied that from you stating “seven hits from a fire extinguisher at it goes apeshit” that you’re one of those people who plays roboticist and frequently builds mechs for the sole purpose of robust-protection because you’re not doing your job normally.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.