Roy Poison

• Your BYOND key: Frosty Snowman
    Your IC name: Lorenzo Johnson
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not Known
    The offenders ingame name: Roy Poison
    The offenders job: Atmos Tech I think, maybe he was an engineer not sure
    Date/Time of incident:July 18th 2013 around 7 AM EST
    Your story: This guy was chasing me all around the station I could tell he had stun gloves and was trying to get me, eventually he did get me and then he beat me dead using a welder, and then put me in the gibber and make me into meat, he didn’t even have the decency to make me into a meal.

I added a screenshot in an attatchment it probably looks like crap and I took it after the incident occured, although you can clearly see I am turned into meat, you can also see the combat log, Roy Poison attacks Unkown, then you see it says my armor softens the blow, which show it is indeed my character being attacked. this was a changeling round, he was almost certainly not a changeling, he had another person with him  backing him up they were both present when I was gibbed.

I never took any hostile action against this player but he made it his mission to chase me down and kill me I’m really uncertain as to why he did it and why he thought it was ok, I admin helped it and go no response.

• Your BYOND key: Frosty Snowman
    Your IC name: Lorenzo Johnson
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not Known
    The offenders ingame name: Roy Poison
    The offenders job: Atmos Tech I think, maybe he was an engineer not sure
    Date/Time of incident:July 18th 2013 around 7 AM EST
    Your story: This guy was chasing me all around the station I could tell he had stun gloves and was trying to get me, eventually he did get me and then he beat me dead using a welder, and then put me in the gibber and make me into meat, he didn’t even have the decency to make me into a meal.

I added a screenshot in an attatchment it probably looks like crap and I took it after the incident occured, although you can clearly see I am turned into meat, you can also see the combat log, Roy Poison attacks Unkown, then you see it says my armor softens the blow, which show it is indeed my character being attacked. this was a changeling round, he was almost certainly not a changeling, he had another person with him  backing him up they were both present when I was gibbed.

I never took any hostile action against this player but he made it his mission to chase me down and kill me I’m really uncertain as to why he did it and why he thought it was ok, I admin helped it and go no response.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.