Django Unchained

• Your BYOND key: Misha_Arsellec_Lune
    Your IC name: Vanellope Von Schweetz
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): HeGriffedMe
    The offenders ingame name: Django Unchained
    The offenders job: Scientist
    Date/Time of incident: 2013/7/18 15:19 JST or the time this post has been created
    Your story: Django released the slime horde on the station… again. So while I was making guns for the whole research team and thought it might be time to call the shuttle Django then mentioned he had almost every high end slime. So Rookie and I checked only to find that Django released every slime in xenobiology and they were starting to eat us. I managed to drag Rookie out and told Django to contain them. After fixing Rookie I headed to Xeno to get some green slime extract only to find that he didn’t do that and the slimes were still loose and even more hungry. Instead of helping me escape from the slimes he just took my stuff and shoved me into the disposals.
    After that he took black slime extract and went to bridge to turn himself into a slime but before that he shot the computer. The bridge looked like that.

He also seems to be pretty proud of being shit. Just job ban him I’m sick of having to kill a bunch of people so I can know that the station is still habitable when the timer hits 30 minutes.

• Your BYOND key: Misha_Arsellec_Lune
    Your IC name: Vanellope Von Schweetz
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): HeGriffedMe
    The offenders ingame name: Django Unchained
    The offenders job: Scientist
    Date/Time of incident: 2013/7/18 15:19 JST or the time this post has been created
    Your story: Django released the slime horde on the station… again. So while I was making guns for the whole research team and thought it might be time to call the shuttle Django then mentioned he had almost every high end slime. So Rookie and I checked only to find that Django released every slime in xenobiology and they were starting to eat us. I managed to drag Rookie out and told Django to contain them. After fixing Rookie I headed to Xeno to get some green slime extract only to find that he didn’t do that and the slimes were still loose and even more hungry. Instead of helping me escape from the slimes he just took my stuff and shoved me into the disposals.
    After that he took black slime extract and went to bridge to turn himself into a slime but before that he shot the computer. The bridge looked like that.

He also seems to be pretty proud of being shit. Just job ban him I’m sick of having to kill a bunch of people so I can know that the station is still habitable when the timer hits 30 minutes.

• He will be jobbanned as soon as I see him. Thanks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.