New Game mode

• Ok I had this AMAZING idea for the longest now. Ok basically we are obviusly getting bored of the current rounds, and auroras shit is takin for ever so i can tel you something so complex with such simple coding! At most this should take an hour or so. Ok this roudn mode will be called REAL ESTATE! Realestate agents coem to nox, and there goal is to sell as many houses as possible! This is how it would play out!

*“Hi!”
    “Hello!”
    “Could I inform you of some opening houses…opening up?”
    “Sure why not!”
    "convincing and etc"
    "Boy, why wouldnt I!"

BOOM first house sold. THe enemy real estate agents, can steal from others, or do the selling thereselves!
    The crew must battle the Agents in the shuttle, and then BOOM! We have a congress argument.
    Then when the shuttle arrives, the Agents msut have as many contracts as possible to win, or a set amount required!

screen capture software

image hosting site

EVEN  HUX AGREZ

• Ok I had this AMAZING idea for the longest now. Ok basically we are obviusly getting bored of the current rounds, and auroras shit is takin for ever so i can tel you something so complex with such simple coding! At most this should take an hour or so. Ok this roudn mode will be called REAL ESTATE! Realestate agents coem to nox, and there goal is to sell as many houses as possible! This is how it would play out!

*“Hi!”
    “Hello!”
    “Could I inform you of some opening houses…opening up?”
    “Sure why not!”
    "convincing and etc"
    "Boy, why wouldnt I!"

BOOM first house sold. THe enemy real estate agents, can steal from others, or do the selling thereselves!
    The crew must battle the Agents in the shuttle, and then BOOM! We have a congress argument.
    Then when the shuttle arrives, the Agents msut have as many contracts as possible to win, or a set amount required!

screen capture software

image hosting site

EVEN  HUX AGREZ

• give me some of the shit youre smoking

• this sounds amazing. +1

• REAL ESTATE BIZZ 5 DOLLAH

• :mellow:

• iv’e stetrd a protopsptype and its fantasticsn

• I just sell houses to myself to win.

• The clown and mime suddenly catch wind of real estate:
    -Clown sells houses full of bananas by cuffing people to chairs and honking them until they buy it
    -Mime sells black and white houses and just stares at people until an agreement is made
    -Whoever has the most houses sold by the end of the round lives, the other gets killed by the winner
    -Winner also receives a new blood-soaked unique home to live in luxury
    -Real estate agents maimed and butchered by the rest of the crew for selling shitty, original homes.

There can only be one.

• You have Dr. Huxley on your side so this should be added anytime now! :biggrin:

• Isn’t this rev, but with legal documents instead of flashes?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.