Your IC name: random
    Your job (syndie?): Medical Doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: about 5 months ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I came in with a friend, we were doctors, we kinda broke the whole “do no harm” moto, in that we murdered our patients. When the admin messaged us, we thought we could get away with it by not answering, which in retrospect, was top level stupidity, so we were justly permabanned.
    Why you should be unbanned: It was about 5 months ago, my friend who was involved was unbanned about two weeks later, but I never got around to it, I was too rapped up in other servers/games. Said friend has been repeatedly telling me to file this unban request, and after going over to his house (thus getting a second chance on NoX via his IP) I have realized that this server is vastly superior to the (facepunch…) other servers I played on, and ever since then I’ve had this constant urge to get unbanned. I think I am ready for a second chance, in that facepunch bans you for putting cuffs on people, I haven’t been banned from there, so I feel I can become a law biding citizen on a real server, NoX. I am definitely willing to go on some sort of probation, to prove that I can play here without ruining the game for other players.

• Your BYOND Key: Alexramz1515
    Your IC name: random
    Your job (syndie?): Medical Doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: about 5 months ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I came in with a friend, we were doctors, we kinda broke the whole “do no harm” moto, in that we murdered our patients. When the admin messaged us, we thought we could get away with it by not answering, which in retrospect, was top level stupidity, so we were justly permabanned.
    Why you should be unbanned: It was about 5 months ago, my friend who was involved was unbanned about two weeks later, but I never got around to it, I was too rapped up in other servers/games. Said friend has been repeatedly telling me to file this unban request, and after going over to his house (thus getting a second chance on NoX via his IP) I have realized that this server is vastly superior to the (facepunch…) other servers I played on, and ever since then I’ve had this constant urge to get unbanned. I think I am ready for a second chance, in that facepunch bans you for putting cuffs on people, I haven’t been banned from there, so I feel I can become a law biding citizen on a real server, NoX. I am definitely willing to go on some sort of probation, to prove that I can play here without ruining the game for other players.

• Administrators

done

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.