1138Boss - Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key:1138Boss
    Your IC name:XXXgokudestroyer1234
    Your job (syndie?):AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans:Most jobs, but for fair reasons
    Who banned you:atomical
    Reason provided:yeah how about no
    When you were banned:Just now ( I know the rules say wait a day but Im honestly not sure I did anything wrong.)
    Ban length:PERMENANT (Atomical learn to spell please)
    Why you think you were banned:Because I posted woody’s got wood in chat once I guess? Maybe the name?
    Why you should be unbanned:A perma for this? I was initially muted, which I get and sounds fair, but then I was jobbanned from nonhuman roles and then permabanned?

• Your BYOND Key:1138Boss
    Your IC name:XXXgokudestroyer1234
    Your job (syndie?):AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans:Most jobs, but for fair reasons
    Who banned you:atomical
    Reason provided:yeah how about no
    When you were banned:Just now ( I know the rules say wait a day but Im honestly not sure I did anything wrong.)
    Ban length:PERMENANT (Atomical learn to spell please)
    Why you think you were banned:Because I posted woody’s got wood in chat once I guess? Maybe the name?
    Why you should be unbanned:A perma for this? I was initially muted, which I get and sounds fair, but then I was jobbanned from nonhuman roles and then permabanned?

• Bump

• I’m assuming (well, hoping) there is/was something more to this cause that seems like a bit of a bullshit ban.

• “all I did was posted woody’s got wood”

I don’t agree with the perma, but still.

• Administrators

I’ll unban you when I get around to it.

Don’t flood chat with copy pasta next time. The perma was because you had accumulated a pretty good amount of shit.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.